Jerry Jones said the Cowboys are picking 24th because they were the 24th best team

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry doesn't mind being the 24th best team in the league. He's earned it.
It's great to be filthy rich, despite being so hopelessly incompetent! :grin:

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
We wonder why we can't free agents. Maybe they just don't want to come here.

JustChip

Reaction score
I can't believe I have to explain this for the 1 millionth time on this board.

In order to "quit", you have to be an active participant, that is the basic Webster's definition.

We all here, including you my friend, are spectators. Again, consult Webster and you will see that a spectator is simply an "observer of an event".

Thus, a spectator (a fan) cannot quit on their favorite sports team because they are not an active participant. They can cease observing (turn the TV off or leave the stadium), but that is in no way shape or form quitting, they just simply stopped observing.

Just had to chime in, I am a stickler for using words correctly, sorry.
And I bet you’re a very good driver.

:) :)

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
SjskQR.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do we have to do this on a daily basis see a quote respond to a quote it's the same nonsense on a daily basis stop reading and stop reacting to stuff that has nothing to do with football Jerry Jones is not the GM here if anybody keeps implying that because he has the title the last five years it's been will mcclay and Stephen Jones plus a whole group of people that work under the umbrella here no one person makes decisions around here.....

Yes Jerry Jones likes to be the mouthpiece here they all say a lot of things it doesn't matter what they say if you don't let it bother you it's not going to affect this team because he likes to say things I think that the team and the players understand this just like I do he's gonna talk and sometimes he's gonna say strange things you just ignore it and you move on you don't make a big story about it it's not a story let's just see in September with the roster looks like and how we play the games that is it that's all it matters completely mocking this guy and saying he needs to go you're not getting rid of the Jones family can I not be more clear they're gonna be here for a while...

Let me put this in three inch headlines," the Jones family will run this team for a long while" they have for 33 plus years "they're gonna probably for the next decade"!!!!!

so anybody who keeps suggesting to get rid of them, it's not happening.... The only thing you can change is you you can be a fan of another team easily you can move on nothing is gonna change up there we don't need daily rants about the front office because it's not gonna change it's not gonna change and especially the same week we start off Monday the same way we end Tuesday the same way we start off Wednesday the same way you guys keep making redundant posts you don't like the front office we get it the team is the only thing I care about and whatever happens with the team won't be available until the season is played...

Everything they say is not a story it doesn't need a comment you can just scratch your head and move on but I think you guys get amused at the nonsense...

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
He seems to be more a figure head kinda like Colonel Sanders used to be these days, but who really knows as I am just speculating.