Jerry Jones said the Cowboys are picking 24th because they were the 24th best team

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
pray-beg.png
You're sick. Disgusting.

shabazz

Reaction score
At least Al was a football guy before dementia set in .........
My favorite Al Davis move was when he took kicker Sebastian Janikowski in the 1st round with the 17th overall pick......Al did things his way.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think it is actually dumber that Clarence bothered to tweet that.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well to be fair they played like it against GB but Thursdays draft I’m moving on

Flamma

Reaction score
Honestly I feel he already has….i think this is Stephen’s show now.
I think so too. He's been grooming his son to take over. I trace it back about 10-12 years ago with the abrupt change in philosophy that we see now. Jerry is still probably the boss, but I think his son is running things.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think so too. He's been grooming his son to take over. I trace it back about 10-12 years ago with the abrupt change in philosophy that we see now. Jerry is still probably the boss, but I think his son is running things.
Yep. NEver made an announcement or nothing. Just did it.....the minute we saw change was probably when it was official.

doomsday808

Reaction score
The ONLY way that this makes sense is if Jerry actually thinks the Bears beat Washington in the Super Bowl. Please tell me that that is it. Lord have mercy.