Jerry Jones; Smart or Greedy?

kskboys

Reaction score
So I hear a lot of Texans like Jerry Jones believe in the “Market Rate” when it comes to the economy and they made some huge profits over the misery of gullible Texan voters due to not joining the rest of the USA & NFL on using a “salary cap” on utility market.

Dak believe Jerry should have given his fellow fans & customers a discounted rate on electric bills for being loyal fans. This show of greed has angered Dak and now he want some of the cut. The going rate is gonna go up to 45 million a year if he doesn’t do the shorter term deal. Dak will use the extra 5 million to donate to his charities and causes he supports.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...ainer-power-grid-problem-dallas-cowboys-owner
Exactly what makes you proclaim this source as credible? Sure seems like a crapp site.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I have to believe Jerry will lending a hand up to many Texans feeling the pain right now. I would never begrudge anyone for making money off of their investments. Risk/reward has been a big part of Jerry's motivation all his life and he sure seems to have scored quite well overall.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So I hear a lot of Texans like Jerry Jones believe in the “Market Rate” when it comes to the economy and they made some huge profits over the misery of gullible Texan voters due to not joining the rest of the USA & NFL on using a “salary cap” on utility market.

Dak believe Jerry should have given his fellow fans & customers a discounted rate on electric bills for being loyal fans. This show of greed has angered Dak and now he want some of the cut. The going rate is gonna go up to 45 million a year if he doesn’t do the shorter term deal. Dak will use the extra 5 million to donate to his charities and causes he supports.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...ainer-power-grid-problem-dallas-cowboys-owner
You're referencing a hit piece on the Owner of a hated rival from an Eagles community writer? Nice work there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well....of course he's smart
But yeah, he's greedy too

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You're referencing a hit piece on the Owner of a hated rival from an Eagles community writer? Nice work there.

I prefer owner who doesn’t have double standards. Give your fans a discount for being loyal supporters like you ask Dak.

It’s sheep fans like you that allows Jerry to milk brain dead Texans for all their money and accept mediocrity.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I prefer owner who doesn’t have double standards. Give your fans a discount for being loyal supporters like you ask Dak.

It’s sheep fans like you that allows Jerry to milk brain dead Texans for all their money and accept mediocrity.
I'm not sure there is even any help out there for someone with your condition. Good luck with that.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...ainer-power-grid-problem-dallas-cowboys-owner

Another example of how money is ALL that matters for the old man.

You have no way of knowing that.

And please note the article says "According to NPR". Not "it's a fact" or "It has been confirmed".

Can't assume that it's true, wouldn't be the first time someone said something just to hurt someone and when caught in the lie just conveniently "moves on" from their comment, or makes some lame excuse about having believed wrong information, etc.

Or that as the majority stockholder Jones runs the company and made that decision, first of all, and secondly that he's so cold-hearted, etc. that he'd take advantage of the dire situations.

I'm no fan of the way Jerry Jones runs the team but I have no tolerance for "hit pieces"...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If you watch the video in the link it is about football. Some guy said if Dak is offered 150 million guaranteed over the first 3 years he'll probably take that. Maybe I'm nuts, but is Dak a first ballot hall of famer already? He's become twice as good since his injury. I wonder what the cap hits would look like if they gave him that? That bald guy on the right must be sniffing volcanic fumes that would rival even the Oracle at Delphi.

No, this is not. This issue has turned Polit.

kskboys

Reaction score
You have no way of knowing that.

And please note the article says "According to NPR". Not "it's a fact" or "It has been confirmed".

Can't assume that it's true, wouldn't be the first time someone said something just to hurt someone and when caught in the lie just conveniently "moves on" from their comment, or makes some lame excuse about having believed wrong information, etc.

Or that as the majority stockholder Jones runs the company and made that decision, first of all, and secondly that he's so cold-hearted, etc. that he'd take advantage of the dire situations.

I'm no fan of the way Jerry Jones runs the team but I have no tolerance for "hit pieces"...
NPR? Then I definitely don't believe it. Pure trash site. And a poli. site to boot.

Whole thread should go away.