Twitter: Jerry Jones: Smith and Diggs will both be ready to go Sunday

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's his team and he's been doing it for over 30 years....it MM can't handle that, he shouldn't have taken the job....I don't think MM cares...

Yeah and the last 25 years haven’t been good.

Come on man. Just cuz Jerry owns the team doesn’t absolve him of criticism for the things he does, that he shouldn’t.

Jerry meddles…….. Jerry meddling is not good for the team.

We all know it. It’s ok to admit it and still be a cowboys fan.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah and the last 25 years haven’t been good.

Come on man. Just cuz Jerry owns the team doesn’t absolve him of criticism for the things he does, that he shouldn’t.

Jerry meddles…….. Jerry meddling is not good for the team.

We all know it. It’s ok to admit it and still be a cowboys fan.
I t doesn't bother me at all....I'd do rhe same if I was the owner. He's not a regular owner, he actually knows and played football at a high level. It would be different if he was a jock sniffing internet geek lit most other owners...I criticize him for many things, but this doesn't bother me.....

75boyz

Reaction score
I mentioned in another post about the historical clarity of injury reporting to the public with this team.
Now that Doc Jerry has spoken everyone should rest assured, lol

jmo

rambo2

Reaction score
Hey man, credit to him, the early 90s we’re amazing, but 26 losing years later makes you bad GM
They didn't have 26 losing years. They had some winning years in there. Where do you come up with this losing?

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Well, it is obvious that you don't know a lot.

He’s right tho. If you don’t win the one game per season that matters, the season is a failure. Skeletor believes in “moral victories,” which don’t exist in football, only wins and losses

rambo2

Reaction score
He’s right tho. If you don’t win the one game per season that matters, the season is a failure. Skeletor believes in “moral victories,” which don’t exist in football, only wins and losses
He isn't right and you aren't either.