Twitter: Jerry Jones: Smith and Diggs will both be ready to go Sunday

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I hope Jerry is right about Smith and Diggs, we're gonna need 'em both Sunday.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
McCarthy is thinking about the opposing team in saying they'll be questionable. Jerry is thinking about the fans base when saying they'll be ready. The old game time decision thing, doesn't work anymore. Because teams will just prepare to play those questionable players anyway. So I'd prefer the Jerry way of doing things and put the fan base at ease.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Why? I find that Jerry tells it like it is and the coaches tend to bullcrap and lie and hide the truth.

Jerry is a believer in positive thinking.

I believe these two will play.

Anyway, let the coaches say one thing and Jerry another. Let the opposing team try to figure out which is true.
Maybe to not give all the information to the other coaching staff.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The coach had already answered that question.

What don't YOU get, tough guy?
I get it, but if he's asked a question, why not answer it....what don't you get?...

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol well ranching “Want to” and qualified and able to handle it, are two separate things.

I’m just saying I wish Jones wouldn’t step on Mike’s toes.
It's his team and he's been doing it for over 30 years....it MM can't handle that, he shouldn't have taken the job....I don't think MM cares...

Rayman70

Reaction score
this feels like a major trap game or a let down game if there ever was 1. We are really banged up at key positions..ie LT and cb. We better be ready. Next man ^.