Jerry Jones tells GMF how the dallas cowboys are preparing to compete against the 9-1 Eagles

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerruh hops out of bed, has a McGriddles sandwich and then chats with reporters, giving the latest news and his thoughts about his Cowboys.
A perfect morning in the life of the Jerruh.
Ha nice.

You talking about that scene from Hard Knocks? It didn’t look like McGriddles though…more like one of those things that sits under a lamp at a gas station mart.

Then my man was adding salt to it. Woof.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Why are ya'll even commenting about that, so what!!! we know , he knows who we play first. You know better, or maybe you don't if you have been a Cowboys fan for a while you should just hear what Jerry says and keep it moving, nothing to see hear
Jerry purportedly leaking upcoming Commander strategic game information is about as earth shattering as one drop of rain hitting the Atlantic Ocean.

MS17

Reaction score
Ha nice.

You talking about that scene from Hard Knocks? It didn’t look like McGriddles though…more like one of those things that sits under a lamp at a gas station mart.

Then my man was adding salt to it. Woof.
that's some funny stuff.,. (yes, from Hard Knocks, HBO)

DallasInDC

Reaction score
He took the bait. All he had to say is that we are preparing for Washington and then Seattle.

But he is a salesman trying to sell the team.
A very effective one who turned $150mm to $7b (an outrageous ROI) and the highest value sports franchise in the world (while enduring nearly 30 years without a championship game).

Say what you want, but Jerry is not thinking about fan criticism/statements of what he should say/do. Honestly, from a business perspective he is the envy of entrepreneurs/CEOs. That's why I laugh at Cowboys fans spouting off about JJ...call him jethro and a football ignorant GM, but at the end of the day he is laughing at you for continuing to support his bottom line despite your 2 star rating of his product.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A very effective one who turned $150mm to $7b (an outrageous ROI) and the highest value sports franchise in the world (while enduring nearly 30 years without a championship game).

Say what you want, but Jerry is not thinking about fan criticism/statements of what he should say/do. Honestly, from a business perspective he is the envy of entrepreneurs/CEOs. That's why I laugh at Cowboys fans spouting off about JJ...call him jethro and a football ignorant GM, but at the end of the day he is laughing at you for continuing to support his bottom line despite your 2 star rating of his product.
No hostile take-over in the works there.

HanD

Reaction score

Not only the cowboys but the other owners know that he's made them money too through changing the financial model and sponsors. He's in the hof for a reason.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
3 out of 4 dak lovers are Romo haters, the other one was too busy looking at shirtless dak to know a question was asked. :D