Jerry Jones vs James Dolan

J817

Reaction score
Any owner that hires Isiah Thomas twice has to be worse. It’s equilvent to hiring GM Jerry Jones and then firing him and then hiring again to draft a bunch of busts. There is no comparison here. Dolan is a miserable human being and owner.

JayFord

Reaction score
First of all sir

I’m a Knicks fan

2nd of all

Dolan

Say what you will about jerry were always somewhere in or near the playoffs

The Knicks are a steaming pile of doo doo that someone threw up on

stiletto

Reaction score
Isnt that Scotty from Star Trek? Jerruh is much worse....

lk8701

Reaction score
First of all sir

I’m a Knicks fan

2nd of all

Dolan

What if the Knicks win the lottery and draft Zion then sign KD and Kyrie? Then they will be in much better shape than the Cowboys after they sign Dak and D Law to franchise crippling contracts.

J817

Reaction score
Hes run us underground

Thanks for Porzingis. I hate we had to give you Dennis, but it is what it is. You may get Kyrie, but I doubt Durant goes there, but you never know.

JayFord

Reaction score
What if the Knicks win the lottery and draft Zion then sign KD and Kyrie? Then they will be in much better shape than the Cowboys after they sign Dak and D Law to franchise crippling contracts.

First of all if we do that I might crap myself

And you’re 100 right

JayFord

Reaction score
Thanks for Porzingis. I hate we had to give you Dennis, but it is what it is. You may get Kyrie, but I doubt Durant goes there, but you never know.

It was heartbreaking but it was evident no longer wanted to be here

And I LOVE Dennis Smith jr! Awesome pg

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Why does such a stupid thread like this even exist? Delete this so other people don't waste their time.

HanD

Reaction score
Snyder is closer to Dolan than jerrah. Snyder used to have security intimidating fans who booed or chanted for Jon gruden

J817

Reaction score
Why does such a stupid thread like this even exist? Delete this so other people don't waste their time.

I love this thread. Get to talk basketball on a football forum. What’s not to like? Plus Cowboys aren’t doing anything so......

GenoT

Reaction score
As a Knicks fan (they’re my #2 NBA team after LAL), they can’t really be compared.

Jerry took a proud but declining NFL team and, with a huge assist from Jimmy Johnson, who Jones was at least smart enough to hire in the first place, built it into the most valuable sports franchise on the planet. And even though we haven’t had ultimate success in 23 seasons, we’re usually reasonably competitive.

James Dolan, on the other hand, is a spoiled rich kid who was given control of the Knicks, the (hockey) Rangers, Madison Square Garden, MSG network and, eventually, Cablevision, by his then-aging and now late father Charles, who founded CV.

Other than selling Cablevision for a huge profit, Dolan hasn’t done much to improve the other above-mentioned NYC cash-cows, which he did little to earn earn — other than by chance of birth — and which he continues to play with like toys, to this day.

Last edited: