Jerry Just Gave Himself A Big Raise with higher ticket prices

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’m right there with you, brother. Housing prices in austin, where I live, are beyond ridiculous
The Californians are coming . . . The Californians are coming. . . the policies they voted on made it unbearable to live in California . . . so they wanna live in Texas . . . and then vote the same exact way . . . . That destroyed California :facepalm:. . . All by design of course.

Florida is next give them 4 or 5 years

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Californians are coming . . . The Californians are coming. . . the policies they voted on made it unbearable to live in California . . . so they wanna live in Texas . . . and then vote the same exact way . . . . That destroyed California :facepalm:. . . All by design of course.

Sad to say this country is going to hell in a handbasket
Seriously.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If you are season ticket owner sell your tickets now. . . by midseason and this team is in a free fall . . . they will be worthless

The only ones still buying into the Jerry Hype Mavhine will be Dak fans

Cmac

Reaction score
You been had, you been hoodwinked, you been led astray........again.

JerryJones1-1.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
My Army son visited me last November on leave, and treated me 2 my only Dallas game of my life. Raiders beat us, and Im sure it wasnt cheap for him. That said, with these higher tickets, I likely will never go see another game, not until They sell the team or He steps down. There is a big disconnect between them and the fans. I cant stomach Jerry and Goober any longer. Its the principle.

NotForLong

Reaction score
We need to make his legacy. . . be known as the Owner the fans had removed by protests

NotForLong

Reaction score
My Army son visited me last November on leave, and treated me 2 my only Dallas game of my life. Raiders beat us, and Im sure it wasnt cheap for him. That said, with these higher tickets, I likely will never go see another game, not until They sell the team or He steps down. There is a big disconnect between them and the fans. I cant stomach Jerry and Goober any longer. Its the principle.
This

Vanilla2

Reaction score

I thought it was all the righties escaping cali for a much friendlier environment. All the sales reps I’ve talked to who escaped California were anything but lefties.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Also how awesome is it to love the team that represents America as much as the cowboys do? Haven’t done anything worth paying for but prices just keep going up. Its awesome. Enjoy It. You deserve it

Cowfan75

Reaction score
"We'll make the team worse, then charge more for tickets."

"Great move, Daddy!"

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I can tell you I will never buy another ticket to a Dallas game and my days of buying any Ciwboys gear are over. Pretty much ready to end my football watching days. Never thought this day would come.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

Great! I hope everybody moves out of Cali so I can move back. It is absolutely beautiful. I miss the mountains, I miss the beach but most of all I miss the weather! I'll even pay the cover charge.

Meanwhile...Florida is hot, humid, flat and miserable and getting worse. Pretty soon I'll even miss the weather of my youth in Buffalo.