Jerry Just Gave Himself A Big Raise with higher ticket prices

Rayman70

Reaction score
its true 100% you live under rock? a-z within the Economy has all gone up this much..you must not understand the economy and business and what goes into running a team and the facility's etc.
calm down bud. Its hard to have sympathy for a team when they already charge an huge amount. I guess I'll wait another 50 years 2 attend a Dallas game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think Jerry might just have given himself a pay cut if fans stop buying tickets. What a greedy jerk. Does he not see how crap the economy is? As if people could afford the currently priced tickets, and he's going to raise prices? That's completely short-sighted, greedy, and shows a lack of awareness. Not to worry. The only times I plan to see a game is if they come to Cleveland or if they're in Chicago while I'm at the convention I go to there.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I think Jerry might just have given himself a pay cut if fans stop buying tickets. What a greedy jerk. Does he not see how crap the economy is? As if people could afford the currently priced tickets, and he's going to raise prices? That's completely short-sighted, greedy, and shows a lack of awareness. Not to worry. The only times I plan to see a game is if they come to Cleveland or if they're in Chicago while I'm at the convention I go to there.

Fans don’t go to the games, anyways.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Im retired, a military Dad..Im on a fixed income. Excuse me if I choose to keep the lights on, heating bill paid and fuel in my car, meds etc. ..instead of handing what little extra $ I have 2 Jerry. Im 51..I waited that long to go to 1 game, I guess if I live to be 100 I can afford another game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It sucks, I'm 30 with good credit, no wife or kids,good career, and getting a house for me is almost impossible

I'm 29 and I am in a similar situation. Good job, single, good credit, and such. It's getting insane. Yes, I still enjoy conventions, so there is that, but this country is getting wildly expensive. As stated, if things carry on this way, I may seriously considering moving to Australia or England if it goes more than a couple years and gets more and more unaffordable.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The Californians are coming . . . The Californians are coming. . . the policies they voted on made it unbearable to live in California . . . so they wanna live in Texas . . . and then vote the same exact way . . . . That destroyed California :facepalm:. . . All by design of course.

Florida is next give them 4 or 5 years
Ignorance is bliss... isnt it?

California is GREAT. The people that leave Ca are because it is expensive. Covid allows people to work at home, meaning they can live ANYWHERE. By the way, we have a serious housing shortage in Ca... how the heck is that possible if everyone is leaving Ca?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you are season ticket owner sell your tickets now. . . by midseason and this team is in a free fall . . . they will be worthless

The only ones still buying into the Jerry Hype Mavhine will be Dak fans

we heard that in 2014 also, didnt we? How horrible the team was gonna be, then after losing the season opener youd think we were on a 34 game losing streak. I bet you have the movie Grand Torino on continuous loop at you house where clint just keeps repeating, "Get off my lawn."

Reid1boys

Reaction score
My Army son visited me last November on leave, and treated me 2 my only Dallas game of my life. Raiders beat us, and Im sure it wasnt cheap for him. That said, with these higher tickets, I likely will never go see another game, not until They sell the team or He steps down. There is a big disconnect between them and the fans. I cant stomach Jerry and Goober any longer. Its the principle.
what the hell does that mean??? A disconnect between them and the fans? Explain.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I thought it was all the righties escaping cali for a much friendlier environment. All the sales reps I’ve talked to who escaped California were anything but lefties.
Dont let reality get in his way of thinking.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Also how awesome is it to love the team that represents America as much as the cowboys do? Haven’t done anything worth paying for but prices just keep going up. Its awesome. Enjoy It. You deserve it
and you think NFL prices in general arent going up?Housing prices going up? Car prices going up? Tesla has raised their prices 2 times in the past year. Oh the horror of Jerry to raise those prices when the people are hurting so bad. Guess what? Not everyone is hurting so bad and you wills ee that when the stadium is full again this year, even with higher prices. Too expensive? Dont like Jerry? Stay home, enjoy yourself.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Seems like everything continues to go up. Wood, food, fuel, taxes, housing. Add in many businesses have issues with hiring and retaining people which will also drive up costs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
what the hell does that mean??? A disconnect between them and the fans? Explain.
see the higher ticket prices for starters. and the ineptitude. WE BEEN PRICED OUT. Lastly, we been loyal the last 26 years, that count for anything? We haven't won **** in 26 years. Thats the disconnect. Doing the same crap 26 years and telling us each offseason its bright and sunny when its actually raining.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
see the higher ticket prices for starters. and the ineptitude. WE BEEN PRICED OUT. Lastly, we been loyal the last 26 years, that count for anything? We haven't won **** in 26 years. Thats the disconnect. Doing the same crap 26 years and telling us each offseason its bright and sunny when its actually raining.

I dont care if we went 2-14 each season... prices are gonna go up and fans "Loyalty," has zip to do with it. I would love to hear Jerry get up there and say well, we havent won a SB for years, so all you fans should turn us off until we do. Yep, we are probably gonna suck this year, we blew it in the off season, so just give up on us. Sorry guys.......

In a quick look, it appears 14 different teams have won a SB since the Cowboys last won a title. That means 18 teams have not, thats 56%. So should all those team's fans just stop watching? Should they cry because prices have gone up? Oh... but I know, the Cowboys are the worst team in the league right now, so its just us that are so bad.

Now get off my lawn!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The more I read your posts the more I suspect u work for the team in some capacity.
I tire of all the "Expertes," in here that simply dont recognize what the cap does to the NFL. It does exactly as it is designed to do. Make every season a crap shoot, make every game winnable by anyone(see Jags titans last year), and I definitely tire seeing all the people in here that just complain to complain each day. Makes reading posts hard at times.