Jerry likes negative talk about him

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Maybe he’s subconsciously sabotaging Dallas because he’s some type of masochist, rich powerful ppl have been know to be into… well, let’s just say weird about it.:lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what have we learned about Jerry throughout the years?

1) he likes to look at his QB in the shower
2) he likes gloryholes
3) he likes pain (is potentially into BDSM??]

Sound like Jerry has some fetishes...

don’t forget the circumcised mosquitoes

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He's the type of guy that thinks criticism means he's doing something right. I kind of understand why he thinks that. Early in his business life he took some risks that people said he was nuts to take and it worked out for him, so I am guessing he approaches running this team like he approached his early oil/gas days............

But I'd love to ask Jerry Jones one question.

Look back at the last 25 years. Assume the exact same results year to year. If in 1996 he hired a new GM, would that GM still be employed today?

Of course not. Which makes his run as GM and his belief he's doing things the right way pretty laughable.
^^^^^^^^^ X 1000

He is the owner....so he can do what he wants....but no GM in the history of ANY sport....would keep there job average 1 playoff win every 8 years

Jimmy Johnsons value to Jerrys LIFE can not be understated. He would NEVER be able to pay Jimmy fairly for what he has done for him. Since Jimmy Johnsons influence left the building (coaches, players he drafted etc...) Jerry has won 3 playoff games..which means...Jerry has never really won ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yet he gets to keep his job!!!!!!!!!!

Let that sink in...Jerry...as the primary architect of this franchise....has NOT WON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

He felt a long time ago that this was easy...which is WHY he said 500 different coaches could coach the Dallas Cowboys...and so he set out to prove it. And he will die trying to prove that.

But it gets worse....his son will not be any better. The minute his son got his own radio show I knew things will not be any different

Their ineptitude makes it obvious that if they EVER win....it will be based on luck. Because if you can't win after 25 years of chances....then you clearly don't know what you are doing. NO ONE...no coach, GM, strength trainer, player....gets 25 years to prove they can get it done.

Since we last won...the Jags have played in a conference title game...the Panthers have been too a couple of Super Bowls...and they were not even in the NFL the last time we won. The woeful Bucaneers have won a couple of Super Bowls. I bring these teams up to show I understand that you don't hoist the Lombardi every year...but teams that were not even in existence have competed for Super Bowls...teams that were up, then down...then rose back up (49ers). My point is the system is designed for everyone to at least break through at some point.

The truth is...without Jimmy Johnson...the on field product is the Bengals, Browns, Lions. That is the TRUTH. It is that bad. But he is blinded by being on Thanksgiving every year....primetime Sunday/Monday night more than anyone else...having Aikman, Romo being the #1 announcers on the networks that cover the league. Having the highest dollar value for any sports team in the HISTORY of sports. I mean...Dallas is so well loved...a woefully underserving Jason Witten walks right off the field into the Monday night booth. A woefully underserving Emmit Smith was allowed to flounder in primetime. This sort of treatment is used to deflect how awful it has been!

I simply don't know what we can do as fans. As fans...we some how have to start preparing to send a message to Stephen Jones that a continuation of what this has been will not be tolerated. Not trying to sound like an alarmist. But I am being dead serious. What has taken place cannot continue after Jerry is gone....and it starts with the fans taking drastic measure to ensure that Stephen gets that message

Batman1980

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^ X 1000

He is the owner....so he can do what he wants....but no GM in the history of ANY sport....would keep there job average 1 playoff win every 8 years

Jimmy Johnsons value to Jerrys LIFE can not be understated. He would NEVER be able to pay Jimmy fairly for what he has done for him. Since Jimmy Johnsons influence left the building (coaches, players he drafted etc...) Jerry has won 3 playoff games..which means...Jerry has never really won ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yet he gets to keep his job!!!!!!!!!!

Let that sink in...Jerry...as the primary architect of this franchise....has NOT WON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

He felt a long time ago that this was easy...which is WHY he said 500 different coaches could coach the Dallas Cowboys...and so he set out to prove it. And he will die trying to prove that.

But it gets worse....his son will not be any better. The minute his son got his own radio show I knew things will not be any different

Their ineptitude makes it obvious that if they EVER win....it will be based on luck. Because if you can't win after 25 years of chances....then you clearly don't know what you are doing. NO ONE...no coach, GM, strength trainer, player....gets 25 years to prove they can get it done.

Since we last won...the Jags have played in a conference title game...the Panthers have been too a couple of Super Bowls...and they were not even in the NFL the last time we won. The woeful Bucaneers have won a couple of Super Bowls. I bring these teams up to show I understand that you don't hoist the Lombardi every year...but teams that were not even in existence have competed for Super Bowls...teams that were up, then down...then rose back up (49ers). My point is the system is designed for everyone to at least break through at some point.

The truth is...without Jimmy Johnson...the on field product is the Bengals, Browns, Lions. That is the TRUTH. It is that bad. But he is blinded by being on Thanksgiving every year....primetime Sunday/Monday night more than anyone else...having Aikman, Romo being the #1 announcers on the networks that cover the league. Having the highest dollar value for any sports team in the HISTORY of sports. I mean...Dallas is so well loved...a woefully underserving Jason Witten walks right off the field into the Monday night booth. A woefully underserving Emmit Smith was allowed to flounder in primetime. This sort of treatment is used to deflect how awful it has been!

I simply don't know what we can do as fans. As fans...we some how have to start preparing to send a message to Stephen Jones that a continuation of what this has been will not be tolerated. Not trying to sound like an alarmist. But I am being dead serious. What has taken place cannot continue after Jerry is gone....and it starts with the fans taking drastic measure to ensure that Stephen gets that message

As long as the money train keeps going, I don't think Stephen cares what we think.

akcowboy22

Reaction score
He likes to put a mediocre team on the field and have his fans complain about it = ratings. The fans still fill the stadiums and buy the merchandise, why would he change.

RS12

Reaction score
Well then he must read theses boards his every waking hour.

Big_D

Reaction score
He listens to all the talk and it still doesn’t drive him? Money is truly the root of all evil in this case!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The guys is a narcissist. He doesn’t care at all about what anyone thinks of him.
He’d only care if they stopped watching him , buying his product and stopped coming to the games.

Everything is is just collateral damage needed to continue his dream of being a football celebrity.

Where we have failed as fans is not forcing his hand. Instead we’ve made him the wealthiest sports franchise on the planet. Definitely sending him the wrong message.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He listens to all the talk and it still doesn’t drive him? Money is truly the root of all evil in this case!
Yep

It’s truly amazing how we’ve rewarded him for the product he’s produced this era.

Can’t blame him for staying the course. We’ve certainly not giving him any reason to curb his ways with record revenue.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe we’re sending Jethro the wrong message with record revenue?

What else is he to think but we’re extremely satisfied with the product he’s serving up ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How do fans normally treat a business your not pleased with the product or how it’s being run?