Jerry Looked Freaking Pissed At End Of Game

notherbob

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2295329 said:
Well said. I think there are a few players on the team who display that, such as Witten. But, most of them seem to be just like you stated.

You're right; Witten and a few others have the right attitude but too many just show up to do a little struttin' and sign a few autographs and pick up a fat, fat paycheck.

Still, I'm not overly disappointed because I didn't expect them to win this game, I expected them to lose in almost exactly the way they did lose - by being out-hustled and outplayed by a team that winning meant more to than it did to the Boys. They're just not a motivated team like Washington. Too many on the team just don't seem to care and I find that hard to support.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2294799 said:
I just rewatched the game and I just now noticed that Jerry was on the sideline during the onside and he like freaking lost it when Hurd muffed it.

He has his head down and has like both fist clinched together like he is trying to strangle somebody. He looked very, very, very pissed.

I didnt notice it watching the game live because I fell out of my chair in disbelief that we lost to the freaking Skins when Hurd missed that catch. After staring at the floor for 5 mins, I finally snapped out of it.

I would beat my house that Wade is freaking done as HC if we dont make it to atleast the NFC Championship, seriously. Jerry aint playing around this year.

Its good that Hurd missed it.(yes I wanted it caught and was going nuts) BUT this team has to get it together - they are not together.

The worst thing that could have happened was Hurd catching and we win the game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2295425 said:
Its good that Hurd missed it.(yes I wanted it caught and was going nuts) BUT this team has to get it together - they are not together.

If we have to win games due to fluke plays, then this team has a major problem.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2294799 said:
I just rewatched the game and I just now noticed that Jerry was on the sideline during the onside and he like freaking lost it when Hurd muffed it.

He has his head down and has like both fist clinched together like he is trying to strangle somebody. He looked very, very, very pissed.

I didnt notice it watching the game live because I fell out of my chair in disbelief that we lost to the freaking Skins when Hurd missed that catch. After staring at the floor for 5 mins, I finally snapped out of it.

I would beat my house that Wade is freaking done as HC if we dont make it to atleast the NFC Championship, seriously. Jerry aint playing around this year.

best news all day!...Jerry Jones is the only one that can change crap around here. get that fart lard and Stewert out of Big D for that lackluster coaching Job they are doing on Defense.

cowboyed

Reaction score
YoMick;2295425 said:

A skins poster on another thread actually nailed it and to me that is the worst thing. He stated we will more than likely win the next games against mediocre or even good teams and in effect lull ourselves back into complacency going up against the highly competitive teams particularly at the end of the year.

I also agree that there are not enough players on our team on both sides of the ball that are not only competent but also have the will to win and do so in a physical dominating fashion. Then add in the fact that some of our coaching staffers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed or are humming the "Don't Worry Be Happy" mantra.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander;2295403 said:
If we fire Phillips, we promote who, Garrett? The same individual who came up with one of the worst gameplans we have seen in recent years?

I hope not. But the way he's been handpicked and is being groomed I'm afraid it may be the case.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Bach;2295660 said:
I hope not. But the way he's been handpicked and is being groomed I'm afraid it may be the case.

I would have preferred Ron Rivera or Jim Caldwell 2 years ago-however, to be fair, it was getting late in the game, and we had no choice but to get a vet coach as we were behind in offseason talent scouting for the draft, FAs, etc.

Like I said-Parcells is a bigger cancer than TO-he'll turn his teams into competitors, then the next flicker of the moment, he'll jump ship at the worst possible moment.

The Giants were stuck with Ray Handley, the Pats' only option was Pete Carroll, and the Jets were stuck with Al Grogh(who ended up quitting after 1 year). I hope it doesn't get ugly for us this year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyed;2295642 said:
lull ourselves back into complacency

Then add in the fact that some of our coaching staffers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed or are humming the "Don't Worry Be Happy" mantra.

Agreed... its a historical trend.

Agreed.... and VERY CONCERNED about that.

JPM

Reaction score
Boysboy;2295681 said:
I would have preferred Ron Rivera or Jim Caldwell 2 years ago-however, to be fair, it was getting late in the game, and we had no choice but to get a vet coach as we were behind in offseason talent scouting for the draft, FAs, etc.

Like I said-Parcells is a bigger cancer than TO-he'll turn his teams into competitors, then the next flicker of the moment, he'll jump ship at the worst possible moment.

The Giants were stuck with Ray Handley, the Pats' only option was Pete Carroll, and the Jets were stuck with Al Grogh(who ended up quitting after 1 year). I hope it doesn't get ugly for us this year.
It was the right time for Parcells to quit. I think the team went as far as it could with him as HC.
And the Jets were left with Belichick, but he quit as soon as he was handed the job.