Jerry needs to get ahead of referee problem if Cowboys play in Green Bay

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a great litmus test for the idiots who say that some of us do nothing but whine....how many calls have you seen this season that went against our opponent where you sat up and said "where in the HELL did that come from?".....versus how many times you've seen and said that about one of our calls....I moan a LOT, but I do admit when we really "got away with something".....I am being honest, when I say that its at least 15/1 against us....and that might be being generous.

The Cowboys have had more penalties called on their opponents than any other NFL team this season.

I posted a thread with those stats but, of course, no one in this thread wants to know that. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The Cowboys have had more penalties called on their opponents than any other NFL team this season.

I posted a thread with those stats but, of course, no one in this thread wants to know that. It doesn't fit the narrative.

This probably doesn't fit your narrative but the cowboys have had the most penalties called on them in the NFL this year The Packers in contrast have had the least

The cowboys have had the most holding penalties called on them in the NFL this year also. The Packers are down in the bottom four for holding penalties with 11 a couple teams have nine and I think Seattle has 10

We have 26 holding penalties called on our online this year

CCBoy

Reaction score
This probably doesn't fit your narrative but the cowboys have had the most penalties called on them in the NFL this year The Packers in contrast have had the least

The cowboys have had the most holding penalties called on them in the NFL this year also. The Packers are down in the bottom four for holding penalties with 11 a couple teams have nine and I think Seattle has 10

Accountability?

Blackrain

Reaction score
I just can’t hang with you hood types and the mom jokes. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

You can't hang with anybody who has a clue about football either go to another thread and talk your nonsense

You have wasted enough people's time here

Blackrain

Reaction score
Now we even have LVE complaining about us having to fight the refs more than other teams
That's pretty bad when players are speaking out publicly like that and honestly I thought that game was called pretty fairly
I actually thought they gave us a pass interference call early in the game

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry has no say whatsoever anymore with the league, that all ended the second he tried to block King Goddell from getting his new contract.

Just saying.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You can't hang with anybody who has a clue about football either go to another thread and talk your nonsense

You have wasted enough people's time here

BWAAAAAA!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

I have more football knowledge in my little finger than you can ever dream of having. You dont hold a candle to me. My accuracy is second to NONE!

Feel free to list what I have been wrong about. Better fire up that 2 cent imagination. :muttley:

Blackrain

Reaction score
BWAAAAAA!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

I have more football knowledge in my little finger than you can ever dream of having. You dont hold a candle to me. My accuracy is second to NONE!

Feel free to list what I have been wrong about. Better fire up that 2 cent imagination. :muttley:

Yeah you're a legend in your own mind .

Hadenough

Reaction score
Looks like the Cowboys won't have to worry about playing in GB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

maybe it's like in basketball when the refs know you are known for fouls they look more for it. We're known for holding and they look for it?

Blackrain

Reaction score
maybe it's like in basketball when the refs know you are known for fouls they look more for it. We're known for holding and they look for it?

Hey it's possible the coaches alert the refs before the game of possible things that they have seen happen on film and to keep an eye out for it

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
13 pages of tears, grown men crying over football and the mean ol' refs. I hope you're better at dealing with real life problems. God help you, otherwise.

Blackrain

Reaction score
13 pages of tears, grown men crying over football and the mean ol' refs. I hope you're better at dealing with real life problems. God help you, otherwise.

No one's crying we're discussing officiating in football games That's something that you do on a football forum.

There's no need to make assumptions on how posters deal with life

That isn't football talk it's emotional gibberish because this thread doesn't fit your narrative.

Find a thread that fits your narrative so you can talk football leave the personal stuff out of it