Jerry needs to get ahead of referee problem if Cowboys play in Green Bay

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I'd laugh too if my answer was no. Lol.

His post is the crux of y'all's whining. You talk and talk about "proof" and yet magically produce nothing but "I saw it. It's obvious if you pay attention." Bigfoot roams the northwest if you'll just stop and pay attention to his groans in the woods when he's out of beer. See? I can produce truth too without presenting anything to support it.
:thumbdown:

shabazz

Reaction score
Conspiracy theories, sour grapes, etc...but the last 3 years, the amount of criticism about the refs from journalist, broadcasters, players, coaches and owners has been unprecedented

I guess all those groups believe in Sasquatch too.....

Blackrain

Reaction score
"More serious fans" go looking for evidence to support their preconceptions while ignoring anything that contradicts those preconceptions.

They then think an NFL owner should go whining to the commissioner before a game with "proof" of their preconceptions, while patting themselves on the back for being the smartest guy in the room. :muttley:

You you don't even have to be the smartest guy in the room to know that you go and look for evidence to support your opinions.

Geez stop going out of your way to prove cowboy Roy right about the intellect of cowboy fans

Blackrain

Reaction score
Conspiracy theories, sour grapes, etc...but the last 3 years, the amount of criticism about the refs from journalist, broadcasters, players, coaches and owners has been unprecedented
Doesn't matter how many different factions complain about the officiating the head in the sand group just can't see the NFL as anything but a pin perfect group that could never be capable of any corruption
What a hoot .
I guess all those groups believe in Sasquatch too.....

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
Jerrah has no power. After he got the smack from the league and the other owners the idea that he has any say in anything ref related is not likely.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cardinals need to get on the refs, too. 101 penalties against but only 86 for and the refs are helping the Cowboys today.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If for some reason we have to play Green Bay at lambeau Field Jerry needs to get all the information and head to the league office with the proof of the poor officiating at lambeau Field
He needs to have guys researching this now and go plead his case long before the game because it is a real problem.
It doesn't matter how good our offense is if it's constantly crippled with holding penalties and the Packers are allowed to hold at will it will negate our powerful pass rush
Thoughts

All JJ needs is to drink some more blue lable.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Stop making these stupid hypothetical future matchup threads. Cowboys will be lucky to win a playoff game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not sure exactly what the circumstances are just know the end result is poor officiating at lambeau Field
If the scenario is so ridiculous and is not really happening why do you continue posting start giving some examples of well-officiated games at lambeau Field
According to who?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The point is that Green Bay seems to get more than their fair share of calls whether intentional or not. They generally get the benefit of the doubt. Most people that really pay attention notice it.
Nah, they just beat most teams so cry babies like you are more prone to cry.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Cowboys will be lucky to even get to that game the way they’re playing right now.

JMPearson

Reaction score
The Arizona game as been completely dictated by refs , I have not sen so many big plays calld back with phantom hold calls in a long time

FloridaRob

Reaction score
The Arizona game as been completely dictated by refs , I have not sen so many big plays calld back with phantom hold calls in a long time
Geez, really?? From an unbiased fan I see questionable calls for and against both teams.