Twitter: Jerry on angry fans: "They know I'll never sell the team"

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Problem with trying to hit the mega rich in the pocket is once they have things in place it makes money.....the Jones (barring a huge financial crisis IE criminal findings and such) will never be hurting for money ...they own so much its not a question anymore....his ego is all you can get to, Fans need to let him know how much they despise him and let the national audience see it....we are well past "Hitting Jerry in the pocket book" his bank is secure and keeps rolling with or without 1 fan spending money now.

Lutonio

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with selling the team. These people know he will never sell. What it’s actually about is counting the days. Tick tock, tick tock.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jerry trolling the fans:laugh:

Only thing missing was Jerry saying, "and all you haters waiting for me to kick the bucket, dont forget I'm a billionaire and can just clone myself on the black market, I am going to be here forever!!!"
Jerry is giving the middle finge for all the fans to see at the window panel of his hyperbaric chamber.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
It will never happen, but the only way things will change is if 80,000+ people don’t fill the stadium every game, every season no matter what product is put on the field.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
there are only 3232 listings for tickets on seat geek. There were about 5000 listings yesterday at this time so lots of people got great deals on seats and there are still a ton of great prices listed.

toto1939

Reaction score
How much has the franchise increased in value since the Cowboys last won a Super Bowl? Something like $7 billion? Heck, if I was Jerry...with financial performance like that, I'd hope that they continue losing.

wecasa

Reaction score
Some one get a t-shirt started. Given them out at at&t,

"F#@$ them Fans." - Jerry Jones

Zordon

Reaction score
Why would he sell a team with a fan base that has thumped its chest over Jeremy Mincey
Exactly. I swear 50% of the blame I put on the fans. The ones who fall for the hype machine every year. The ones who cheer "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" in Oxnard. He has this fanbase in the palm of his hands. The good thing is, Stephen doesn't have a tenth of the charisma or salesmanship.

MS17

Reaction score
Sunday pm we saw 75,000 + in attendance at AT&T in a frenzy, yelling. Did I see that right?
We also, again, watched a punter hit Jerry's big screen Sony. and the da** bright sun thru EZ doors.
These are things that make Jerruh's heart sing. He's pleased with his bizarre "did
it my way" empire.
We saw in his box the crazed look on his mug as the game ended

Last edited:

manster4ever

Reaction score
Sunday pm we saw 75,000 + in attendance at AT&T in a frenzy, yelling. Did I see that right?
We also, again, watched a punter hit Jerry's big screen Sony. and the da** bright sun thru EZ doors.
These are things that make Jerruh's heart sing. He's pleased with his bizarre "did
it my way" empire.
We saw in his box the crazed look on his mug as the game ended

Solid post....he's pathetic at this point. Narcissistic jack *** from hell