Video: Jerry on First Take

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. And if I was on a sports show id talk sports not Cowboys nonstop. There are 30 other teams

But only one team that is relevant. :muttley:

I do not intentionally watch either show you mentioned. I only see them if a clip on here is posted. Or if I just so happen the be flipping through the channels and stop on one of them.
Or if I see a clip on you tube, if it looks worth viewing.
With Michael we know he will give it back to SAS. With that other buy, the Giants fan, it is just a hate feast. Though at times he would stick up for Dallas to oppose SAS.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
stopped watching all the talking heads on all the channels stopped watch all the cowboys pod cast its all jsut talk and until i see something on the field that makes me think maybe there is something to this team and they are going to be relevant in the playoffs again i will continue to just watch the games

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes. And if I was on a sports show id talk sports not Cowboys nonstop. There are 30 other teams
Um... there’s 31 other teams, not 30, Mr. I Care About The Entire League Not Just The Cowboys.
:lmao2:

JayFord

Reaction score
i been a die hard fan of dallas for 30 years

im sorry.....im tired of the whole media circus that surrounds them, i cant turn on espn without them talking about Dallas

imagine My Baltimore Orioles getting this kinda air time when theyve done absolutely nothing to warrent that kind of time