Video: Jerry on First Take

MikeB80

Reaction score
i been a die hard fan of dallas for 30 years

im sorry.....im tired of the whole media circus that surrounds them, i cant turn on espn without them talking about Dallas

imagine My Baltimore Orioles getting this kinda air time when theyve done absolutely nothing to warrent that kind of time

Exactly.

Jerry is the clown that sings and dances for everyone because it keeps everyone talking about them and that is all that matters because he is running a marketing enterprise that just happens to play football 16 weeks a year.

btw, Cedric Mullins is awesome. I wish he was playing center field up the coast a little for my team.

JayFord

Reaction score
Exactly.

Jerry is the clown that sings and dances for everyone because it keeps everyone talking about them and that is all that matters because he is running a marketing enterprise that just happens to play football 16 weeks a year.

btw, Cedric Mullins is awesome. I wish he was playing center field up the coast a little for my team.

and the thing is.....I actually like Jerry Jones (one of the few) but at times it becomes too much.....i want nothing more than Jerry to be the best at being a GM/Owner but he doesnt need to be on those shows

and Mullins is awesome!!! that guy is going to be a all star for years to come i love his game!

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Interesting that two negative tests for Zack before Thurs and he can be available to play. Unlikely but not impossible

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
i been a die hard fan of dallas for 30 years

im sorry.....im tired of the whole media circus that surrounds them, i cant turn on espn without them talking about Dallas

imagine My Baltimore Orioles getting this kinda air time when theyve done absolutely nothing to warrent that kind of time

Imagine if the Orioles were America's Team. Love them or hate them, good or bad, the Cowboys draw huge ratings.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Its corny having irvin on first take. Im not watching that or undisputed. Tired of cowboy fans on those shows with a million cowboy topics

I'd like to see Irvin put Stephen A. Smith in his place. I'm sorta middle of the road on First Take, but I think I like this new First Take! Especially if they get Jerry on more often. He's hilarious!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
and the thing is.....I actually like Jerry Jones (one of the few) but at times it becomes too much.....i want nothing more than Jerry to be the best at being a GM/Owner but he doesnt need to be on those shows

and Mullins is awesome!!! that guy is going to be a all star for years to come i love his game!

I like Jerry too! I think he's not been great at being a GM, but I like him! He'd probably be a lot of fun to meet and talk to in person. I hope to get that chance.