Jerry on Flournoy: He's got Dez Bryant stuff to him

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Anyone who was on the preseason game threads noticed Flournoy...he does pass the eye test as far as athleticism. But c'mon...Dez was a DAWG. Yeah, he couldn't run the route tree like Amari ...but give me Dez over Amari (in their primes) every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

conner01

Reaction score
Anyone who was on the preseason game threads noticed Flournoy...he does pass the eye test as far as athleticism. But c'mon...Dez was a DAWG. Yeah, he couldn't run the route tree like Amari ...but give me Dez over Amari (in their primes) every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Dez type is what we really miss but they are not growing on trees. He was a beast and imagine him with lamb

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Love Jerry selling the rookie 6th round pick out of Division 2 even though he's basically been a healthy scratch the first 4 weeks.

Secret Weapon.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he's that good why haven't we seen the coaches put him in to help a sputtering offense?
Good question. A perfect inquiry for the coaching staff but which would be intercepted with Jerry-ese if asked.

It would not be completely Jones' fault though. The media cannot avoid asking him questions like flies cannot resist rotting meat.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Love Jerry selling the rookie 6th round pick out of Division 2 even though he's basically been a healthy scratch the first 4 weeks.

Secret Weapon.
Exactly, if he is Dez like the whole organization is stupid for not playing him from the beginning. That being said I hope Flo has a good game.

JPostSam

Reaction score
why can't this guy just say, "he's showing a lot of promise, and we're excited to see him develop"?