Jerry on Garrett: "He's got my back"

ICP

Reaction score
This teams not going anywhere. Fans need to show Jerry they are fed up and yet I bet you will NEVER here them chant to fire Garrett or fail to fill his palace.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Huh? This might be the stupidest team in the history of the NFL. I’ve never seen such an inconsistent, uncommunicative, incoherent, odd dynamic, stupid team in all my years of watching the NFL. Even the 0-16 Browns were smarter than this!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Our fans are like meth heads and Jerry's the drug dealer. We keep coming back for more. Once we stop coming back, changes will finally be made.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No surprise. Any changes here won't come until after the season.

Dallas is still assured of first place in the NFC East even after (I mean if) the Eagles beat the Dolphins Sunday.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Nothing to interpret. He’s going nowhere sadly
I get that. I just don't understand why he would say Jason has his back.

If he said I have Jason's back, I'd understand.

I'd hate it, but I'd get what he is saying.

What does it matter if the troubled HC has the decision-maker's back?

Maybe he meant Jason has his backing.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry basically admitted, probably unintentionally, that the only reason Garrett is here, because he kisses his butt. That’s the history of the Garrett family here.

seamus18

Reaction score
I think deep down Jerry knows that we’re not going anywhere this season, and a coaching change this late won’t solve anything. I think he’s just trying to be respectful to Jason Garrett and let him go out with some dignity not being fired. He’s always had a soft spot for him.