Jerry on Garrett: "He's got my back"

links18

Reaction score
Crocodile tears.

I am not buying his bull crap. He’s too stupid and loyal to make a change now. He just wants us to believe he really cares about doing what’s best for the team.

Seems like we have been here before, multiple times.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

tenor.gif

Cas2800

Reaction score
Garrett obviously has dirt or Garrett and Garrett reminded him in the locker room after the game. :laugh:

links18

Reaction score
Meanwhile players are yelling in the locker room. The frustration of losing is getting to the players and Garrett is losing this team with every loss.

That was Maher getting beat with a jersey full of soap bars.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They're not getting to the Super Bowl this year, Jerry. :facepalm:

I agree firing JG now accomplishes nothing other than make some folks feel good, but do NOT offer him another contract.

It could light a fire and we could find out that it was indeed Garrett holding this team back.

HotDog37

Reaction score
They're not getting to the Super Bowl this year, Jerry. :facepalm:

I agree firing JG now accomplishes nothing other than make some folks feel good, but do NOT offer him another contract.

Garrett should have been fired years ago. In fact there are many learned people that might say he should never have been hired. I mean after all this is supposed to be the best NFL franchise, so if I'm Jerry I go after the best. I'm not sure Jason Garrett quite fits that category. It looks like Jones "went low" as far as coaching material goes so that he would prove how "high" he was. Go low, get low results. Go high, much better chance of getting better results. We have a bafoon as a head coach and that fact that Jerry supports that idea tells you a lot about Jerry Jones.

bysbox1

Reaction score

TBH that sounds like Cowher pitching himself for the job once Garrett's contract is not renewed after the season. I think the game has passed Cowher by a bit, but I can see Jerry approaching him.

Chill35

Reaction score
This is the biggest joke of a franchise. Not firing JG? Well this is the final straw. They have lost me as a fan after 49 years. I will be back when he is gone.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
He’s just a stupid football person.

Anyone with half a brain can see what’s going on. He can’t. He’s too stupid and/or loyal to see this.

He actually thinks that keeping Garrett employed is his best chance at a SB run this year.

LOL.

exactly. We haven't beat a team with a winning record yet. Ummm Jerry teams in the playoffs will more than likely have a winning record.