Twitter: Jerry on OBJ: I could possibly do something uncomfortable with him

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t help but laugh at the title of the thread. I can only imagine some of the comments. :laugh:

kento40

Reaction score
With all the difference makers that we passed up in the last few seasons, I can’t understand why we are treating an older, coming off major injuries, OBJ like he’s Deion Sanders in his prime.

plasticman

Reaction score
Did anyone ever ask Troy Aikman if he felt uncomfortable after Jerry said he looked good in the showers his rookie season?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Jerry wants a personal workout to see if OBJ's acrobatic one-handed grab is as good as advertised.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jerry wants a personal workout to see if OBJ's acrobatic one-handed grab is as good as advertised.
Jerry is probably not impressed with that anymore since CeeDee has been doing that multiple times. OBJ when healthy and focused is a highly dangerous scoring threat. Has the team medical staff already concluded he is healthy enough to play?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think Jerry is digging his own hole. If you don’t sign OBJ, and then get knocked out in the first round because CD drops the game winning pass, Cowboys fans would hold this against Jerry for the rest of his life.

Jipper

Reaction score
I think Jerry is digging his own hole. If you don’t sign OBJ, and then get knocked out in the first round because CD drops the game winning pass, Cowboys fans would hold this against Jerry for the rest of his life.

It doesn't matter though, he's still going to make bokoo dollars until he dies and he's going to do what he wants....unless the fans did something to hurt the dollars (which we have seen they are incapable of doing) then he won't deviate from what he wants to do.

Jerry is gonna jerry....sometimes it's great, other times it's meh and plenty of times it's a disaster....but we just have to hope foe the best

links18

Reaction score
With all the difference makers that we passed up in the last few seasons, I can’t understand why we are treating an older, coming off major injuries, OBJ like he’s Deion Sanders in his prime.

Do they really think they could win the Super Bowl this year? If so, when did they determine that? Doesn't seem like it was during the off-season.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I think he's saying that he could give him more than he would normally for a player coming back from his injury.

kento40

Reaction score
Do they really think they could win the Super Bowl this year? If so, when did they determine that? Doesn't seem like it was during the off-season.
Exactly! Also, how does another receiver make or break our season when the run game is most important during the playoff run when it will be colder and the weather conditions are worse? OBJ isn’t going to improve our run defense and that will be way more important in regards to our playoff chances.