Twitter: Jerry on OBJ: I could possibly do something uncomfortable with him

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I normally would say that anytime you can create an affirmative commitment, a belief, I think that's good stuff, yes," owner and general manager Jerry Jones said. "In a business that has a lot of psychology to it, I think that's the case. I don't think it's necessary for us to have success with this team and in the playoffs, but it would be a positive. I want this to work. I want it to work. But that means I'm going to be trying to make it work. So I'm going to be looking for reasons to do, not reasons not to do."

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg4OCXrTnNhxFwv5CeNFX0h6DJVAUPYODV-A&usqp=CAU

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What, like the back of a Volkswagen?

[Clerks was the best of the three (I guess 4 if you want to count Clerks II) but Mallrats had some good lines]

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well, that's sure going to determine just how much of a team player OBJ is.

I'll never hear the phrase, "take one for the team" the same way again.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry will dick up the WR room to bring in a dude who probably can't even contribute this year.

that describes James Washington and Tolbert to a tee…..but seriously, if the salary is right I wouldn’t mind having a player with SB experience in the locker room and IF he can play our 3 receivers would be Lamb, Gallup and OBJ….Brown,Tolbert and Washington used sparingly

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
that describes James Washington and Tolbert to a tee…..but seriously, if the salary is right I wouldn’t mind having a player with SB experience in the locker room and IF he can play our 3 receivers would be Lamb, Gallup and OBJ….Brown,Tolbert and Washington used sparingly
If OBJ checks out and can contribute, I agree. If they sign him with no evaluation on the field, they are out of their minds.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
If Jerry signs OBJ it proves he is the biggest moron in football. Hoping this all just for press and camera time.