Twitter: Jerry on Poe “When you're 30 pounds overweight."

cern

Reaction score
Jerry's mad because the people he hired are making him look like a fool. He should fire the fool who hired them, but that's not how it works in Dallas.

Y'all keep cheering him like he's fixing the problem. He's not. He's blaming others for his mistakes...again. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure who this "y'all" you mention is, but I've said jerry sucks as a gm for decades. Poe just had no self control. I admire that the team recognized his failing and moved on from him. Same fo brought in quinn last year and aldon smith year. Win some, lose some.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
lol was poe not overweight at game 1?? why wait till now to cut him?
me thinks, there are other reasons.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Nah. Wiley stole then went on TV and said it!

That's harsh.

Jerry still lets it happen. Great stuff.
"I knew I didn't have any gas left in the tank." On ESPN.

AND......During his tenure with Dallas he had the nads to blame the scheme.

Jerry should've sued him, IMO.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If you want to use your visibility as a professional football player to raise awareness about social issues, you’re more than welcome to do that. But football has to come first because it provides you with the platform. Poe was not putting football first. He didn’t seem to care about it at all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol was poe not overweight at game 1?? why wait till now to cut him?
me thinks, there are other reasons.
For those other reasons, Jerry should not have brought Poe in just like he's refused to for Earl Thomas, Eric Reid and Colin Kaepernick. Those troublemakers are not on teams for a reason. You're either here to play football or you're not.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Easy to jaw about newly-signed scrubs who are creating bad press. Let's hear you keep going with the truths, Jerry...about some of our homegrown scrubs.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sure. But why was he getting so many snaps first 7 games?
thats what i said, so it is for other reasons.
Who knows maybe jerry gave slater a million or 2 for her to give up the names lol.
or jerry wanted to cut somebody, and picked ones he liked the least.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I guess I’m the opposite of most of you. I’m glad Jerry sees it but he doesn’t need to be running to the media saying this kind of stuff. Just cut the loss and move on.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I wonder if MM had anything to do with the cuts or was even consulted. Terrible that we have no idea. Such a poorly run hierarchy.