Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
icera-wh-rimless-flushing.gif

giphy.gif

CWR

Reaction score
Garrett also hung around the rim.

And you let him go because he couldn't actually get the ball to the rim.

Apparently, that is no longer the threshold, Jerry?
We're not even getting a clean shot off. Every time we put the ball up we've got Mutombo smacking it back in our faces.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jerry might want to win a WILD CARD game. Were not even in the NFC Championship at this point this guy is as dilutional as it gets.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Is the rim like the ones you encounter at the carnival shooting game, I.e. misshapen so the ball won’t go in?

tromofan

Reaction score
I’d say we’re more like that ball stuck between the rim and backboard. Timeout and let’s reset.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Lol...this guy. He says some things doesn't he?
How wonderful would it be if he just shut up for a change? I mean, how many other owners do you think will give a state of the union pep talk, at the Senior Bowl? For once, act like an owner and stay off the mic and away from a camera. Take Jr with you too.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I thought we were all in every year? We weren’t all in the last several seasons? Well…that’s disappointing. I’m an idiot for sticking around. We all are.

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
OK, to be fair the Cowboys are close in the manner Jerry claims. We aren't the Bears, Falcons, Cardinals, Vikings, Panthers, Commanders, etc.. Those teams are the ones in constant cycles of rebuild and have been spinning their wheels worse than Dallas.

But just look at what the 49ers did, down 24-7 to Detroit, on Sunday. That is what separates the good from the great. And this is what the Cowboys lack.
Had that been us down 24-7 to the Lions at half-time, that deficit would have stretched to 38-14 by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then Dak would have thrown for 200 yards and two TDs in the 4th quarter to make the 38-28 loss respectable. And at the post-game interviews, the owner, coach, and Dak would claim how they fought back hard; and promising that they will work harder going forward.

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
If they gave out Lombardi trophies for every idiotic thing that Jerry says, we would need the Library of Congress to hold them all.

stinkface

Reaction score
Unfortunately its a 8 foot rim and everyone else is playing with the 10 foot rim.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Jerry meant that the team is very close to watching another Super Bowl from the couch. He's bringing Whiskey.