Jerry on trade deadline: It doesn't look like we'll be doing anything

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
There was our cheap physical back option.

If it's PS, we are allowed to sign him if we start him, correct?

If not... Next up... trade.

Fournette really dropped off last year, but man he was a freaking beast game one against us. Bowling ball.

230 lbs. Not the 250 of Henry, but something to give Pollard more relief the short yardage.

If the only option available is an average 5'10" 200-210 lbish guy, I would say just run Rico and Luepke more.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Henry is off the market, Bills make a move at RB for a bruiser.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I wish Dallas would make an offer to GB for Aaron Jones.

Jones is going to waste in GB. He's barely being used and he's healthy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
if he was so good why was he available? :muttley: ....whaaaaaaa....whaaaaa.... In the immortal words of the fraud known as Mickey Spagnola. With Micks Logic, all free agents are persona non grata. The Bills needed this bad.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
This win makes Jerry believe they are contenders.
Contenders, you mean pretenders! Big deal they beat the Rams and until they start beating teams like the 9ers and Eagles AND employee a real GM don't expect too much more out of this team. While the 9ers and Eagles are making their teams better by making outrageous trades to obtain game changing players, JJ and his dumb and dumber sons are backing slapping each other like they just won the SB against the lowly RAMS.

BKBDAD

Reaction score
GO GET HENRY!! The Cowboys are averaging 3.9 ypc., 61 yds. per game which isn't sustainable in November and December. Pollard is not a 20 carry per game back and having him & Henry give the Cowboys a 1-2 punch they are lacking. Henry is averaging 75 yds. per game and 4.4 ypc. behind a crappy o-line and is playing for a contract! It's a no brainer and several analysts agree but Jerry is probably too proud to do something this bold!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Pollard ain't it and isn't going to somehow have explosive and long runs all of a sudden.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As bad as I say Dallas is running, there's only a TD and 100 yards difference :laugh:

gtb1943

Reaction score
Titans already pretty much said Henry is staying; and likely to get him we would have to cough up a 1st.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not think this trade has a chance of happening.

Jones has Henry on call block.

BKBDAD

Reaction score
He’s his own worst enemy.

If he responded with “At this moment, we haven’t found a deal that makes us better. We still have until Tuesday though,” he would actually sound like a professional GM who is actively concerned with winning.
YOU NAILED IT!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If I were a mod, I know what i'd be doing right now!!!;) (when i'm a mod) lol