Jerry on trade deadline: It doesn't look like we'll be doing anything

Daillest88

Reaction score
Surtain would put this secondary over the top.. would trade for offense line but doubt that would happen

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Maybe we will, maybe we won't find a trade before the deadline. Jerry says all kinds of stuff, hard to believe most that comes out his mouth.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
He’s his own worst enemy.

If he responded with “At this moment, we haven’t found a deal that makes us better. We still have until Tuesday though,” he would actually sound like a professional GM who is actively concerned with winning.
He owns the most valuable franchise on the planet, how much more can he win?

rambo2

Reaction score
lol. Against the rams they look like contenders. Against Philly we have to wait and see. Only problem is. Philly is AFTER the trade deadline
Wait and see? They are 5 and 2. So, you are saying the entire season is dependent on making another trade before the deadline.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Wait and see? They are 5 and 2. So, you are saying the entire season is dependent on making another trade before the deadline.
No what I am saying is. Jerry judging this team off of the game yesterday. Instead of being forward thinking,

What happened? You were confident they were making a trade. Now you sound unsure.

rambo2

Reaction score
No what I am saying is. Jerry judging this team off of the game yesterday. Instead of being forward thinking,

What happened? You were confident they were making a trade. Now you sound unsure.
For one thing the Titans shouldn't be selling and Washington is . Also, you shouldn't base anything on what Jerry says. For another they are a contender regardless on what happens at this point. Anything is possible on trade and the NFC is wide open and the Cowboys are in it.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
They patched a hole due to injury. That’s not genius. It’s like patching a hole in the boat. It’s obvious what you have to do in order not to sink. The Yankees once traded for Babe Ruth. The Eagles’ transaction was not like that one.
Don’t think I compared this trade to Babe Ruth but whatever. The Eagles are a Super Bowl contender, they didn’t need to make a trade but yet they are still looking to improve. Cowboys have needs it’s not like this roster couldn’t make some upgrades to give them a better shot.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Man i forgot he was a FA…. he would have been worth a waiver for some bruiser back help: Ah well we like our guys.