Twitter: Jerry on why he's the best GM for the Cowboys

ESisback

Reaction score
OK, then explain Esco, Mo, and Brandon Carr if Jerry is such a good GM.

He's making basic, basic mistakes. Randy Gregory. McFadden/Underroos.

It's like you're seeing the proof, but still insisting on a viewpoint that doesn't make any sense.

You’re clinging to all his mistakes to validate your view. I’m not denying the mistakes or against a need for change. I’m just saying, you can’t be immersed in something for 30 years and not be at least a LITTLE more competent than bystanders. Look, there’s probably someone out there, laboring in obscurity, that can beat the crap out of Bruce Lee. But until he steps forward and starts doing it, we’re gonna go with Chuck Norris. Right now there’s a guy in Idaho who makes Einstein look like Slingblade, but until he’s recognized, I’ll take the 30 year IT vet at IBM.

kskboys

Reaction score
You’re clinging to all his mistakes to validate your view. I’m not denying the mistakes or against a need for change. I’m just saying, you can’t be immersed in something for 30 years and not be at least a LITTLE more competent than bystanders. Look, there’s probably someone out there, laboring in obscurity, that can beat the crap out of Bruce Lee. But until he steps forward and starts doing it, we’re gonna go with Chuck Norris. Right now there’s a guy in Idaho who makes Einstein look like Slingblade, but until he’s recognized, I’ll take the 30 year IT vet at IBM.
On the flipside, you're clinging to his being around football trying valiantly to prove a view, and you're failing!!!!!!

I in no way claim that I would be a good NFL GM. However, the first thing I would do would be to hire the best coach I could find and fill the staff w/ guys who know their stuff. That alone makes me a better GM than Jerry. And I do not claim I could even do the job.

And you are going w/ a guy who works as a janitor at a college who barely passed HS over an underclassman who is brilliant and well versed in the subject.

Thought you wanted to agree to disagree?

ESisback

Reaction score
On the flipside, you're clinging to his being around football trying valiantly to prove a view, and you're failing!!!!!!

I in no way claim that I would be a good NFL GM. However, the first thing I would do would be to hire the best coach I could find and fill the staff w/ guys who know their stuff. That alone makes me a better GM than Jerry. And I do not claim I could even do the job.

And you are going w/ a guy who works as a janitor at a college who barely passed HS over an underclassman who is brilliant and well versed in the subject.

Thought you wanted to agree to disagree?

Still do

ESisback

Reaction score
Then that makes him a terrible GM. He is valuing a personal agenda over winning.

Man, ES, you're losing this one badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree to disagree. I’m not arguing for Jerry to remain as GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? I can use exclamation points too!