Jerry please trade for run stuffing linebacker

Starstruck22

Reaction score
This is perhaps would be the biggest step towards winning the division and making a run for the super bowl. Everyone on here knows the D is good but seriously deficient in linebacking play and stopping the run. Today we got hammered in the run game and it is not going to stop down the road. Acquire a run stuffing linebacker and trade away LVE. It would be the difference from sitting it out this year and making a run for the division and super bowl. We could always wait until the draft, but I seriously doubt we can win the division with our Achilles heel the pitiful linebacker play. We are not going to be scoring a long of points with middle of the pack Dak against better opponents and our only hope is keeping the score low. This is how the Rams won it all. They did not sit on their hands and acquired key ingredients. Thrift store mentality leads to tattered and Tabasco stained garments.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Should have drafted Leo Chenal instead of Jalen Tolbert.

6'2 260 4.5

Silverstar

Reaction score
Donta Hightower is still a FA.

Has 3 rings and ton of postseason experience/leadership.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is perhaps would be the biggest step towards winning the division and making a run for the super bowl. Everyone on here knows the D is good but seriously deficient in linebacking play and stopping the run. Today we got hammered in the run game and it is not going to stop down the road.
Did you forget the Cowboys won by 20 points today?

Did you forget that the OL did the Landry Shift yet again at the end of the game?

Seriously deficient in linebacking play? Nah you are exaggerating.

Reactions: BAT

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
If only a guy like Bobby Wagner was available in free agency...
Seriously though, Roquan Smith in this defense would go a long way towards a deep playoff push. If ever there was a year to go all in, this is it.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
You have 500 post and 499 of them are about LVE.

We get it, you hate LVE.
Today i posted about 4 or 5 different topics. I guess you dont read my posts. I dont answer to anyone. I post what I want. You dont like it, ignore it.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
If only a guy like Bobby Wagner was available in free agency...
Seriously though, Roquan Smith in this defense would go a long way towards a deep playoff push. If ever there was a year to go all in, this is it.
Anything would be better than what we have.