Jerry Rice: Garoppolo Better Than Dak

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Heck ya and remember how well Dak played in that Superbowl game???:muttley:
Man sell crazy elsewhere as 1 playoff win in 4 years is Clevland Browns territory not America's team!!!

Last season was Garoppolo's first as a starting QB in the playoffs , having the Number #2 defense and the 2nd or 3rd best rushing offense in the game........

"Crazy" is your idiotic post............Jimmy G ain't got no track record ., so get a clue before posting nonsensical crap......................

Cebrin

Reaction score
I am not arguing that. And you didnt; specify.

Shouldn't ALL the players get the same free pass you give Dak? Did I just out you?
Not sure what your agenda is here... The thread topic is discussing two QB's of which I responded to accordingly. Not the rest of the team/positions. Those are nuances you're bringing in to the conversation, and then making some sort of 'Dak Lover' story out of my comment in regards to the topic. Pick someone else to troll, brother.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what your agenda is here... The thread topic is discussing two QB's of which I responded to accordingly. Not the rest of the team/positions. Those are nuances you're bringing in to the conversation, and then making some sort of 'Dak Lover' story out of my comment in regards to the topic. Pick someone else to troll, brother.

Not trolling...a very simple question.
So....we shan't open the conversation up just a little bit? I get there's a topic to attend to....but I wasn't aware of strict rules. It shouldn't be this hard "brother". I asked a very simple question that is at least partially "on topic". You mentioned Dak should get the benefit of new coaching. Should all the players get that benefit?

"Of course" is the correct answer. Easy simple short. "I don't think so" is a bad answer...but I would respect it.

This avoidance and affronty is quite telling....in my book.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wow that's crazy because when you actually watch the games I don't think anyone would say Cowboys had a better defense than the Eagles even with their crappy secondary.

I think the first 3 games didn’t just stat pad the offense, you were crushing those teams

Cebrin

Reaction score
Not trolling...a very simple question.
So....we shan't open the conversation up just a little bit? I get there's a topic to attend to....but I wasn't aware of strict rules. It shouldn't be this hard "brother". I asked a very simple question that is at least partially "on topic". You mentioned Dak should get the benefit of new coaching. Should all the players get that benefit?

"Of course" is the correct answer. Easy simple short. "I don't think so" is a bad answer...but I would respect it.

This avoidance and affronty is quite telling....in my book.
"Of Course" happy? :thumbup::D

basel90

Reaction score
Dak had some bad games, I'm not arguing that. However, the ones that don't like Dak seem to point to 2019 because it's a year even the entire team quit on the coach. Dak played well against quality opponents last year too but you guys don't like talking about that. Like the first philly game or against Minnesota where Dak was surgical and played well against the Rams too.

Jimmy G isn't a better QB then Dak and anybody that says so shows me their lack or football knowledge or their intense hatred of Dak
Dak had many bad games last year , not a few . Don’t forget his 1-6 record against playoff teams and the bad performances against the jets and bears . The good games you mentioned against the eagles , the running game was dominant and it was difficult to fully attribute the win to Dak’s play . Bottom line , Dak has to show up against top tier teams and take the team to a SB . No more Jason Garrett excuses . Dak wants to be paid more than mahomes , and already cost the team a lot of cap hit this year . He has to prove it this year .

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dalton could put up 4200 yards and 32 TDs with this oline, RBs, and WRs group.....maybe more.

At this stage of their careers, I think Dak is better than Andy. ..

So just applying logic....Dak should have a huge year.
:flagwave:

Given the offensive supporting casts, I don't see even an improved Garoppolo outperforming Dak. At least not on paper.

leeblair

Reaction score
Jimmy G, like Dak, is just along for the ride and depends on others to carry him places.
Jimmy Garrapolo doesn't choke when the pressure is on. He makes plays.
Dak get erratic and makes incomplete passes.
There's no real comparison.
Dak is a great athlete, but he just doesn't have the ability to show up when it matters most.
He's the same as he was in college.

basel90

Reaction score
Dak is a great athlete, but he just doesn't have the ability to show up when it matters most.
Plus Dak is not as accurate, nor has he shown improvement in reading defenses .

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Serious, Mr. Jamerson. Jimmy Garrapolo is better then Dak....:lmao2:

kskboys

Reaction score
He really doesn't. Garrop is a major leaner on his D.