Jerry said CeeDee is as explosive as Deion Sanders

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
cee dee is a superior talent and has won this team some games already with incredible catches and diversions and openings he creates for other receivers and runners. Cee dee just needs more experience and will only get better . Any criticism of cee dee is rediculous as he is one of the few stars on this team.

Who's criticizing Cee Dee? Nobody on the current cowboys is on the same level of talent that Deon was on. You watched him and realized that you probably never going to see someone as good at his position again in your lifetime. Can you say the same for CeeDee?

Verdict

Reaction score
Who's criticizing Cee Dee? Nobody on the current cowboys is on the same level of talent that Deon was on. You watched him and realized that you probably never going to see someone as good at his position again in your lifetime. Can you say the same for CeeDee?
Deion was a great player, a hall of fame player. He had some significant weaknesses in his game though. He was VERY slightly built and was not a very willing tackler.

He has skills, namely speed, that very few players had. But to say that he was the best ever at his position may not quite be accurate.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Only Bo and Randy, Randy Moss were as or more explosive than Deion. I love how shifty CeeDee is but comparing him to an all-time great and someone that run under 4.3 isn't smart.

I was so bummed when Deion injured his toe before the Thanksgiving game in 98. I think Deion would’ve done well against Moss.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Deion was a great player, a hall of fame player. He had some significant weaknesses in his game though. He was VERY slightly built and was not a very willing tackler.

He has skills, namely speed, that very few players had. But to say that he was the best ever at his position may not quite be accurate.

That's not exactly what I said. I said in my lifetime that I will have witness.

basel90

Reaction score
I am not saying he is at the level of deon , way too early anyway and deon was a different breed . But I saw some unfair criticism of cee Dee . He is a rookie who is performing way above many on this team . He is a top 2-3 receiver in the nfl .

jwitten82

Reaction score
I am not saying he is at the level of deon , way too early anyway and deon was a different breed . But I saw some unfair criticism of cee Dee . He is a rookie who is performing way above many on this team . He is a top 2-3 receiver in the nfl .
How is Lamb a top 3 receiver in the league? He has not earned that yet, maybe in a few seasons but as of now, hell no