Twitter: Jerry says Dak will miss the Rams game

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think he decided he wants to see rush play the rams, no decision will be made until after that game.
I don’t think that’s the reason at all. Prescott can’t grip the ball yet

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have you ever posted when you're not angry?

Before you jump my butt, I am making a joke!:thumbup:
Football is very emotional. It’s frustrating when people talk out of their butt and have no clue what they’re talking about.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Football is very emotional. It’s frustrating when people talk out of their butt and have no clue what they’re talking about.

Are you defending the guy who told us this week that the Cowboys offensive stats this year were as good as the Eagles?

shabazz

Reaction score
In all fairness to Dakota, expecting him to be 100% recovered and ready in 3 days is beyond ridiculous and it would not only set him up for failure, but also not be in the best interest of the team which is the most important thing

Rush is 100% healthy which makes him about 70% of a Josh Allen or Mr. Mahomeslice. He better get more than 55 yards from the running game like last week or it’s gonna be a potentially bad day.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
i guess 1989-persnet isn't considered seasoned?

.. go fly kite..you are the troll. he has a gold jacket as an NFL owned. Miss that?? hes played more football than any of you and has 3 SBs and has a relative competitive team nearly yearly , since 2000 produced more Pro bowlers and hit on more draft picks then most teams. I know playoff success has been lacking but doesn't change he put talent on the field..thats his job

so yes troll you can continue to mock but Jerry beyond what the definition of seasoned means, hes been doing it and been around football people the entire time.

fans believing, they know more is what's funny and sad really. You have serious issues, see a therapist, you believe you know more, that delusional.

you are unqualified in every aspect. Jerry flushes more knowledge each morning then you have ever had, that all i need to know. Fans dont know jack, they only have outside info where owners and FO people are considered insiders...

so here this is what i think of your opinions:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::facepalm::thumbdown::espn:

It was a joke dude, you seem way too emotional over this subject for some reason.

Talk about needing some therapy, Jerry has no idea you even exist yet you are soo mad and angry if a random stranger on the Internet even makes a joke about Jerry?

Seriously dude, you need to reevaluate why you are having such an emotional reaction to all of this, it seriously aint normal.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It was a joke dude, you seem way too emotional over this subject for some reason.

Talk about needing some therapy, Jerry has no idea you even exist yet you are soo mad and angry if a random stranger on the Internet even makes a joke about Jerry?

Seriously dude, you need to reevaluate why you are having such an emotional reaction to all of this, it seriously aint normal.
Nah you get what you give,, take it or stay in your lane.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No he cannot not the way you supposed to. The screws have to acclimate in the plate
Well I didnt say he was fully healed or ready to play, just that he can grip the ball.
If they were smart, they would not let him play for another 6 weeks.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nah you get what you give,, take it or stay in your lane.

4ftz4g.jpg

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yikes!!!!!!

john to be honest----i dont gamble at all....and i use to live in Las Vegas....i mean i dropped a quater in a slot....but that was one addiction i stayed away from because i worked at a firm

and our cliental were active sports gamblers throughout the country and they did not care as long as they as they say "had some action"...were in some game....i was lowest of all 10

salseman on the floor and in 1988 i made close to 90,000 and the top guy made close to 250,000 and still rented furniture cause it well went to black jack and craps tables....i left after

about 1 1/2 years.....high pressure sales.....but you were always on "edge" and thinking of different angles to sell a customer.....i stayed half drunk all the time....had to leave....rather be closer

to poor and have a life

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the question is whether they throw a rusty quarterback out there against the top team in the league in two weeks?

I’d bet no.

Stash---i agree....Dak would have to be firing on all cylinders....Rush is a bus driver....but so was QB on 2000 Ravens and they won super bowl....our defense is nasty man....it is up there will

Cowboy all-time great defenses in my opinion....but the way the league is now....half your players will get wooed with big bucks by teams that got it....hard to keep your guys these days

but i am beginning to buy in Cowboy management philosophy....killer drafts and work young guys in and many turn to starts and we just have to keep "reloading"?? ...i guess??

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll get some flak for this but i don't think he will be ready until after the bye.

He broke his thumb. This effects both his range and accuracy. That thumb has to be 100% for Dak to be effective.

Of course, we can assume he will be out there before his thumb is fully healed. Jerry isn't the patient type.

keep Dak out until fully healed....dont be stupid Jerrah

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
john to be honest----i dont gamble at all....and i use to live in Las Vegas....i mean i dropped a quater in a slot....but that was one addiction i stayed away from because i worked at a firm

and our cliental were active sports gamblers throughout the country and they did not care as long as they as they say "had some action"...were in some game....i was lowest of all 10

salseman on the floor and in 1988 i made close to 90,000 and the top guy made close to 250,000 and still rented furniture cause it well went to black jack and craps tables....i left after

about 1 1/2 years.....high pressure sales.....but you were always on "edge" and thinking of different angles to sell a customer.....i stayed half drunk all the time....had to leave....rather be closer

to poor and have a life
Glad you don't gamble
It's too dangerous and potentially addictive