Twitter: Jerry says Dak will miss the Rams game

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It’s barely Tues and JJ rushing out to his radio station to cross Dak off already . Tomorrow he’ll rule him out for Philly game . Wait until after the bye week just to be “ sure “ .
I think he decided he wants to see rush play the rams, no decision will be made until after that game.

bigE79

Reaction score
If we win Sunday with Rush, meaning we would've then beaten both of last years Super Bowl teams, then what?

Are they really going to bring Dak in there against the Eagles?

Let's say they don't and give Dak another week...

What if we then beat the potential 5-0 Eagles on Sunday Night Football?!?!
As much as I would love for that to happen,I don't see us winning either of those games regardless of the qb,an yeah,I know our defense is good, but the run defense scares me..I'd be happy with a split, but only if we beat the eagles,not the other way around.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Step by step inch by inch closer and closer Coop is becoming an NFL legend he know no bounds He is headed for uncharted destinations

RonWashington

Reaction score
He might be better then the Giants starter no question he would start in Washington but I wouldn’t wish that on him .

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
actually they do lol if they both start games, then they have 2 starters !
pretty simple math
to clarify, if a back up starts a game, then he is then a starter.
There’s only one starter. And that’s the guy behind center. When the first nap of the game is taken

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
They are going to treat Dak like they treat some of those prized race horses. Pitt them against weak competition to build up their confidence in racing. Same thing is going to happen with Dak. We probably won't see him until we play the Lions.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well...try to cheer Rush on as best as you can manage when he starts the next game.
I like Cooper Rush. That response was in some other contact , My point was we only have one starting quarterback. And that’s the guy behind center when the game starts. The other person was trying to make a point that they’re both equal. And they’re not. In my opinion

CoachD

Reaction score
Jerry is in charge whether you like him or not and he makes the calls on who plays and who doesn't.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
irony for you clown fans , you do realize those official medical reports hit Jerrys eyes and ears FIRST, along with all those concerned. Hes qualified to repeat what he ready and hears. He is the owner /GM

you are NOT....

are you ??any of you got a 411 on Daks hand? please share...

JERRY in FACT, Does. trust me hes in constant contact with all the docs and trainers, sees all the MRIs etc...

hes not guessing.
Have you ever posted when you're not angry?

Before you jump my butt, I am making a joke!:thumbup:

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
NO you opened your large mouth and are far less qualified to do so..

this fits a fan base around the zone perfectly

It is better for a man to remain silent and appear a fool, then to open his mouth and remove all doubt

you guys are so far less qualified to talk football and speak on the Dallas Cowboys then he is. bunch of jealous hypocrites.. anytime you make fun of or wuastioin this man m, yuo atre the foolls iuts shows you wished you were in his shoes and trying to tell a seasoned owner and Gm what to say and how to act...

that fools errand right there.

Hi Stephen !

Jipper

Reaction score
As much as I would love for that to happen,I don't see us winning either of those games regardless of the qb,an yeah,I know our defense is good, but the run defense scares me..I'd be happy with a split, but only if we beat the eagles,not the other way around.

You do realize the rams have one of the worst rushing attacks in the nfl right? The cowboys match up very well against the rams…the eagles are another story and that very well might be a blood bath

bigE79

Reaction score
You do realize the rams have one of the worst rushing attacks in the nfl right? The cowboys match up very well against the rams…the eagles are another story and that very well might be a blood bath
How good was that wash ground game before playing us?..we gave up 142 yds against one of the worst lines we've played against..167 against the giants..174 vs bucs..i like your optimism but the stats don't lie...like I said, our overall defense is good, the run defense,not so much... we'll find out Sunday.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
Rush out here exposing the “Dak system” that any QB and their mother can run, while actually getting wins in the process.
Not sure what is scarier....the fact that you believe this or that people agree with you.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
NO you opened your large mouth and are far less qualified to do so..

this fits a fan base around the zone perfectly

It is better for a man to remain silent and appear a fool, then to open his mouth and remove all doubt

you guys are so far less qualified to talk football and speak on the Dallas Cowboys then he is. bunch of jealous hypocrites.. anytime you make fun of or wuastioin this man m, yuo atre the foolls iuts shows you wished you were in his shoes and trying to tell a seasoned owner and Gm what to say and how to act...

that fools errand right there.
A seasoned owner and GM???

This has to be the troll post of the century right here or Jerry made a burner account for himself:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: