Jerry sending message to Zeke at PC

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
No one has to listen, there’s an ignore feature homer, use it. BTW, Zeke is top 3-5 but not the best.

The only homers around here are the ones who support Billionaire Jerry and his family of money grubbing cronies.

And Zeke is the best RB in the league.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So what’s the point in a “contract”?

What if Zeke gets his “contract” and decides in 2 years that he’s still not being paid enough because the salary cap went up and decides to sit again after he already got his guaranteed money?

What if Zeke signed a team friendly deal and they decide to cut him in two years?

Like Ware

Jerry homers are all the same.

aria

Reaction score
The only homers around here are the ones who support Billionaire Jerry and his family of money grubbing cronies.

And Zeke is the best RB in the league.
You do realize Jerry doesn’t save or lose a dime no matter what he pays Zeke right? There’s this thing called a salary cap, he’s not paying them out of his own pocket.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You do realize Jerry doesn’t save or lose a dime no matter what he pays Zeke right? There’s this thing called a salary cap, he’s not paying them out of his own pocket.

Who Makes the rules for the Salary cap?

aria

Reaction score
What if Zeke signed a team friendly deal and they decide to cut him in two years?

Like Ware

Jerry homers are all the same.
If he gets guaranteed money and only plays for 2 years then goes to crap, then good for him, he still wins and will have been paid several million based on doing more yet he did relatively nothing compared to what he was paid for. Jerry loses.

Big_D

Reaction score
Just trade him jerry. Get on the phone and send him packing! Then he can fly from Mexico to somewhere like Buffalo!! Join his teammates!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Players Association
No. It's called a Collective Bargaining Agreement that's a deal made between the NFLPA and the Owners.
Let's just call a spade a spade and not be frugal with our answers, yes?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Players Association

Bull ....... the owners set the cap and the players union (who's heads have usually been under the take from the owners, and those who are not on the take are no match for the NFL owners in bargaining) have to agree to it.

CB61

Reaction score
I usually don't put too much stock into what Colin Cowherd says but he had a good piece today about the Elliot story and has a damn good point. Jerry went to the mat for Elliott he tried to get Goodell fired he almost got himself in trouble and they threatened to throw him out of the league which I can't imagine them doing but that's my point in the whole thing you're two years out this guy went to the mat for you and back and then to the Matt again on every occasion put himself out there like Colin says you owe him a solid and should be here

CB61

Reaction score
I usually don't put too much stock into what Colin Cowherd says but he had a good piece today about the Elliot story and has a damn good point. Jerry went to the mat for Elliott he tried to get Goodell fired he almost got himself in trouble and they threatened to throw him out of the league which I can't imagine them doing but that's my point in the whole thing you're two years out this guy went to the mat for you and back and then to the Matt again on every occasion put himself out there like Colin says you owe him a solid and should be here
Nothing better to make your case like being here performing to high-level over and over again

And yes I've read all the stuff about what the CBA says about being able to renegotiate after 3 years after what this team did for you and what the owner did for you ? You owe him one maybe even two or three solids

aria

Reaction score
Bull ....... the owners set the cap and the players union (who's heads have usually been under the take from the owners, and those who are not on the take are no match for the NFL owners in bargaining) have to agree to it.
Ok, so they agree to it, in other words it’s mutual. What’s your point?

Big_D

Reaction score
Nothing better to make your case like being here performing to high-level over and over again

And yes I've read all the stuff about what the CBA says about being able to renegotiate after 3 years after what this team did for you and what the owner did for you ? You owe him one maybe even two or three solids

You know Jerry would've taken care of him. There's no doubt about it. But this is how he chose to handle it.

CB61

Reaction score
You know Jerry would've taken care of him. There's no doubt about it. But this is how he chose to handle it.

Exactly I don't blame anybody for going after what everybody else is doing but there's different ways to go about it

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, hell yeah, Bro!

You get yourself a suit, and then suddenly, you just become an all-around better person...
I tell ya...
One session with you and I feel like Lucifer in a pool of physical inferiority!
Yeah... I wear this.
"But sir, you didn't pay for-"
"Ka-bowm! You never saw this masculinity coming!"
"But sir..."
"Bill my... bill someone!"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ok, so they agree to it, in other words it’s mutual. What’s your point?

:laugh: And you have the nerve to call someone a homer.

The owners set the salary cap and then pretend their hands are tied with it ....... and morons believe it.