Jerry sending message to Zeke at PC

Legend

Reaction score
Just give Zeke $16M a season; so the Cowboys can focus on this upcoming season and maybe make it to the NFC Championship Game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If any player on the team is going to make a concession to be on the team, it is Jaylon Smith. He made more where he was picked by the Cowboys than he would have with any other team with them knowing he would not play that season and most teams doubting he would ever play without a brace. They believed in him and he repaid that belief.

The first one was Big Smitty. The Joneses helped him deal with his ne'er do well hand out family that was making him emotionally sick. They paid him well but he didn't want to break the bank and he could have gotten more.

We comment a lot on Booger caring too much for his players but often that feeling is returned because I believe he puts the person before the player, we've seen that so many times. I think he feels personally hurt by Elliott and even more so that he would overreact to what was obviously a joke but Booger should have known better. Everything is a weapon in negotiations and he's dealing with an agent trying to make a name for himself. He didn't mean anything derogatory with the comment but that's what shooting from the lip can do.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Jerry is absolutely right, but I don't think he's going to guilt Zeke or Dak or even Amari into a discount.

At this point I'd be willing to just let this season unfold without Zeke. If he comes back, great, if he doesn't, next man up.