Jerry shows up for the paycheck and notoriety

Dre11

Reaction score
that is still wrong thing to say, its this, plus what he told quinn. etc. there is always jerry created drama in dallas. that can not be denid

Is it? Even if he was putting pressure on him , is it a bad thing? (I don't think he was) I also don't think it's as bad as it evolved into, I think it's like anything it blown up because it was the cowboys.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Is it? Even if he was putting pressure on him , is it a bad thing? (I don't think he was) I also don't think it's as bad as it evolved into, I think it's like anything it blown up because it was the cowboys.
there is always pressure in NFL. how many coaches get fired every year? if MM was fired once. so to make statements and pin one coach against another, specially that Quinn reports to MM. that's not the right pressure. that's creating chaos in the house and mistrust. no, its not blown up. its jerry world. its normal to have chaos.

GMO415

Reaction score
And what if the QB is over rated. We know our RB is.

How much does that cloud the talent issue. Then it comes down to we have a couple receivers and one great healthy OL.

And a great Rookie LB, a good DE when he’s healthy and a CB who made a bunch of pics but otherwise beaten badly.

Amazing we win our division . Good thing we are in East or probably not a playoff team.
The East won't stay crappy for long. Another opportunity wasted by this team.

Dre11

Reaction score
there is always pressure in NFL. how many coaches get fired every year? if MM was fired once. so to make statements and pin one coach against another, specially that Quinn reports to MM. that's not the right pressure. that's creating chaos in the house and mistrust. no, its not blown up. its jerry world. its normal to have chaos.

He didn't pit one coach against another...lol
McCarthy himself recognized Quinn head coaching experience.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Let Bruce Jenner coach. He would be awesome.tired of these losers

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jerry hired Jimmy that’s the credit he gets. Then through the coaching staff Jimmy assembled the cap guy Bob Ackles a talented deep team was assembled they win three SB’s. As soon as Jimmy drove the Corvette out of Valley Ranch in Irving the proverbial **** hit the fan. Barry inherits the team wins one of those three SB’s and that’s it.

I like Dak came back from a real serious injury but I hope this isn’t the Tony Romo sequel 10 years nothing to show for it. They have to get better on both trenches simple. OL & DL needs to be the focus this off-season and stop the Sean Payton fantasy nonsense.

DonaldM

Reaction score
That was painful to read but agree. Gotta work on the trenches. And not dumb people. Can we not jump offsides

Dre11

Reaction score
yeah. ok. there is zero drama in Dallas. in the mean while...all other teams!!! whatever you want to believe

It's only drama because ya'll and the media make drama. While few comments were made, they were addressed and I guarantee you inside, they've moved on, meanwhile folks still crying about it.