Twitter: Jerry sighting in Prosper

cowboyec

Reaction score
its also an extra layer of security.
kinda hard to poison a billionaires wine when he buys it himself.
its why alot of them eat fast food.
makes it harder to poison their food.
makes it harder for them to be a target.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Now we know where the liquor store clerk is. He is not visiting Dak but visiting the liquor store clerk since FA is about to start along with the draft.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Not sure if it has been changed. In 2000, I went to Connecticut for work. Was there 9 months.
I went to a convenient store to get a 6 pack of beer. So I could look through the apartment ads at the hotel I was at. The clerk was in front of the cooler. I was waiting for him to move as he was mopping the floor. Then he went to cover the cooler with a tarp.

I asked, to get some beer. He looked at me like I was trying to pull something over on him. This was 8:05 PM. He said you know I can't sale after 8:00. Told him I just got there that day, so he explained the laws there, can't sale after 8:00 PM. So kids can't come in and try to buy it. He said if you want a beer, go to a bar.

I just shook my head, said, well they like to promote drinking and driving here I guess. I went back to the hotel.
Wow and I thought the Sunday Noon law here was awful

Rayman70

Reaction score
mike McCarthy is cool with this...
iu

Aven8

Reaction score
Well when you visit someone’s new house for the first time you bring a gift. Would not surprise me in the least that’s where he was headed. ;)

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Well when you visit someone’s new house for the first time you bring a gift. Would not surprise me in the least that’s where he was headed. ;)
That was a good assessment. Dak signs within a few days :rolleyes:

lostar2009

Reaction score
This is so fake its ridiculous...do any of you actually believe a multi billionaire would stop at a 7-11 to buy two bottles of sub $10 wine?

come on guys, stop being gullible

Who knows man. I never been in that store so I don't know what they run. But at the end of the day it get you drunk.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
This is some of the reasons I like Jerry. Just a legendary character that we take for granted when most of the owners in all sports leagues are white collar, ivy league, behind the scenes, totally appropriate, and completely professional. Most of those guys inherited what they have.

Our guy drilled for oil, threw together all of his money, bought the cowboys, fired another legend, won 3 Superbowls, honked b00bs, drank JW, and has one of the most valuable franchises in the world.

Unfortunately, his 3rd act, 1995-Present, has been filled with multiple let downs but the personal side of his life is still greatness.

This has a book and a Hollywood movie written all over it if he can just close out the last part of his life with 1 more super bowl.

Bad GMing aside, you have to admit he is a damn interesting Character and DFW will miss him when he is gone.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lmao...right, Jerry gonna give Dak cheap 7 eleven wine as a house warming gift.... I tend to think the wine was for himself. Can't take the ARKANSAS out of Jerral.

fredp22

Reaction score
He feels bad for Mahomes?
he could give a crap about wasting Romo's career, the Cowboy fans for last 27 years, or fact that people 10 miles from his team ( if thats where this town is) would rather talk about KC while wearing KC clothes but that poor Mahomes guy thats been to last 2 Superbowls-that he feels bad about
go drink your Ripple Jerry

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Jerry owns lots of real estate in both Frisco and Prosper.
He developed Frisco with Starwood and has been a major player in the development in Prosper.
It's where he suggests players move and he once included a Frisco house for Steve Beuerline in his contract.

erod

Reaction score
Is that Mad Dog for Jerry or Dak?

Actually, tons of Cowboys players live in that area, and Jerry owns a ton of land throughout that entire area. That's why he built the Star up there.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We can’t buy liquor from convenience stores in Texas just wine and beer
Whats the rule on Sundays these days?

I recall going down for noon kickoffs at Texas Stadium and we had to get our tailgate stuff the night before. Learned that one the hard way on the maiden voyage.

Was a task keeping beer cold overnight while staying in a hotel.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Whats the rule on Sundays these days?

I recall going down for noon kickoffs at Texas Stadium and we had to get our tailgate stuff the night before. Learned that one the hard way on the maiden voyage.

Was a task keeping beer cold overnight while staying in a hotel.
On Sundays you cant buy beer before 12PM from a convenience store, now you can get a drink from a bar/restaurant before 12. Also liquor stores are closed Sundays here.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Here's my true hope....

This buffoonery continues to get worse until the PR staff insists that Jerry is never seen nor speaks publicly ever again.

Then maybe the HC of the team can actually do his job effectively.

9of11

Reaction score
I think he was scouting the local high school team for talent for the defense.....