Jerry spinning on the radio

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
He brought up ratings as a reason why were relevant! So guess what? Every single one of us watching these games is whats making this guy think the boys are in good shape! Were the problem fellas it us for falling for this crap every year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why do y'all even listen to Jerry just to allow him the pleasure of pissing you off? I couldn't stomach it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm over here dumbfounded still trying to figure out how he dismissed effort issues on the field with Jaylon Smith's WPMOY nomination.
The WPMOY has always mattered more about what you did off the field then on. I know they say that but otherwise the teams best player would win it every year......

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see... JJ terrifies me because it is clear he actually believes what is coming out of his mouth.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The WPMOY has always mattered more about what you did off the field then on. I know they say that but otherwise the teams best player would win it every year......
That's the point I'm trying to make. Being nominated for that award says that Jaylon is a great guy. Says nothing about him on the field.

Zordon

Reaction score
I liked his bit at the end though when he said he's willing to change to win...

Makes you wonder what he means by that.
Probably just referring to the changes that are coming on the defensive staff. He sounds like he's satisfied with the personnel and is ready to scapegoat the defensive coaches. He is in denial.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's the point I'm trying to make. Being nominated for that award says that Jaylon is a great guy. Says nothing about him on the field.
Right. And we can hate the player all we want but there's nothing to suggest he hasn't been a great guy off the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No brainer. The Browns are now the old Cowboys & the Cowboys are the old Browns.
Ok....now you're going too far....Browns sucked because they sucked. Cowboy suck because of injuries among other things. And I Don't know what "old Cowboys" you're referencing....maybe Tony Romo's Cowboys? Because you can't meant the 90's Cowboys....

cern

Reaction score
the fact jimmy isn't in the roh suggests jerry has narcissistic personality disorder. he'll never forgive jimmy. he'll never change the way he does things. 10 years of carrying garrett just out of stubborness. i quit caring years ago. i like the new look jerry. the one whose face is covered in raw eggs.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Probably just referring to the changes that are coming on the defensive staff. He sounds like he's satisfied with the personnel and is ready to scapegoat the defensive coaches. He is in denial.
That's the sense I get as well.

Stephen's comment earlier in the week about this similar group of personnel not being historically bad was pretty telling to me.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Singing Jaylon's praises again. Still sees great effort from team. Says many people before the season said they have the best talent in the league but regrets switching defenses before the season. So it sounds like he's ready to hold Nolan solely accountable for what we're seeing.

Said the Cowboys got flexed because they can get good ratings in any time slot (LOL). Telling the same old stories about Michael Irvin and Tex Schramm and how he'd write the biggest check in the world for another Super Bowl. Just utter nonsense....

We could very well see more of a traditional 4-3 Defense as we have the personnel to make it easier transition.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
the fact jimmy isn't in the roh suggest jerry has narcissistic personality disorder. he'll never forgive jimmy. he'll never change the way he does things. 10 years of carrying garrett just out of stubborness. i quit caring years ago. i like the new look jerry. the one whose face is covered in raw eggs.
He's a textbook narcissist.
  • Grandiosity. Exaggerated sense of self-importance. ...
  • Excessive need for admiration. ...
  • Superficial and exploitative relationships. ...
  • Lack of empathy. ...
  • Identity disturbance. ...
  • Difficulty with attachment and dependency. ...
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom. ...
  • Vulnerability to life transitions.

Motorola

Reaction score
I went to the 506Sports site. The games switch is listed, but the maps showing broadcasts areas won't be available until next Wednesday (Dec. 16th). The game will ba on CBS. I assume the broadcast only to the west coast and part of Texas --the Texans also play at the same time that Sunday (@Colts).