Jerry spinning on the radio

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We’re less than 2 years away from fans touting how much Jethro was changing delegating more to his Son with better drafts, decisions and player personnel moves. And how talented this team was.

And now because of a collapsed season they’re flipping after a coaching change which these fans also applauded Jethro for with him finally admitting a change was needed.

We either have the dumbest or most gullible fans in the league. And probably why Jethro keeps serving up his sales pitch cause we’ve been suckers in the past.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry could do himself a big favor by simply hiring a GM and be done with this damage control.

He'd also be quite likely to gain favor with this team's fans by finally admitting to his limitations!

He's expended a large portion of his career as his team's GM making excuses for his blunders.

I doubt he'll ever see fit to finally afford this team any chance to regain their long lost relevance.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
We’re less than 2 years away from fans touting how much Jethro was changing delegating more to his Son with better drafts, decisions and player personnel moves. And how talented this team was.

And now because of a collapsed season they’re flipping after a coaching change which these fans also applauded Jethro for with him finally admitting a change was needed.

We either have the dumbest or most gullible fans in the league. And probably why Jethro keeps serving up his sales pitch cause we’ve been suckers in the past.
The personnel have improved under stephen's control. The hc decision stayed Jerry's. He hanged on to Garrett until the end. Had we won the final game against philly and made rhe playoffs, jg would still be here. As for suckers, you've been a Garrett sucker forever. And this, no matter how poorly he performed.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Nothing, nothing at all will make me change my mind.

When it comes to NFL management and TEAM management, Jerry jones is a COMPLETE UTTER IDIOT, INCOMPETENT FOOL. I dont care if he is (most likely si) a busness guru or what not... he is A STUPID, IDIOTIC STUBBORN and PATHETIC NFL GM that has dragged this once proud franchise to an all time now. I remember, when I was a kid... the 1st "stupidity" he did was to FORCE the signing of Sherman Williams... I never understood and it was when I feard this ****** idiot $·$·$·""·"T·$&&%&/(& moron GM would be our doom

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The personnel have improved under stephen's control. The hc decision stayed Jerry's. He hanged on to Garrett until the end. Had we won the final game against philly and made rhe playoffs, jg would still be here. As for suckers, you've been a Garrett sucker forever. And this, no matter how poorly he performed.
The personnel improved under Garrett’s watch. And the Garrett tenure was arguably most successful in last 25 years in this dysfunctional organization. There has been no official “ Stephen’s control”.

And based on the results thus far with this coaching staff we could argue we should have stayed with Garrett although I felt last year especially after the Patriot game it had become too toxic atmosphere for Garrett to remain.

My argument was always Garrett was best puppet we could hope for despite whatever flaws in coaching he had which I never denied.

Accepting the dysfunction isn’t like the ones who kept buying in real change was coming which would appear to be more of the suckers.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So what are you arguing?
My issue is with how MM has coached this season. IMO, he's not done a good job. I want to see him fired, however, I also understand he has been working under conditions as we've never experienced before. Because of that, I can see giving him one more year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My issue is with how MM has coached this season. IMO, he's not done a good job. I want to see him fired, however, I also understand he has been working under conditions as we've never experienced before. Because of that, I can see giving him one more year.
OH....seems like you';ve had a change of heart...initially you said I Was making excuses for McCarthy but now you can see giving him a extra year?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
OH....seems like you';ve had a change of heart...initially you said I Was making excuses for McCarthy but now you can see giving him a extra year?
I want him fired. I've had no change of heart about that. But I can see him getting another year because of the unusual circumstances of this preseason and season. This is the kind of excuse that you and everyone else make to bring him back. You probably have other excuss too.

Hadenough

Reaction score
He's a textbook narcissist.
  • Grandiosity. Exaggerated sense of self-importance. ...
  • Excessive need for admiration. ...
  • Superficial and exploitative relationships. ...
  • Lack of empathy. ...
  • Identity disturbance. ...
  • Difficulty with attachment and dependency. ...
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom. ...
  • Vulnerability to life transitions.
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I want him fired. I've had no change of heart about that. But I can see him getting another year because of the unusual circumstances of this preseason and season. This is the kind of excuse that you and everyone else make to bring him back. You probably have other excuss too.

No I would've never hired him and would've fired him before now. So I don't know where you are getting this "Excuse" from. I'm simply telling you why he sucks. Not giving you a excuse for it which is exactly what you said. You don't even know what side of the argument you are on or you keep forgetting.....

cern

Reaction score
The personnel improved under Garrett’s watch. And the Garrett tenure was arguably most successful in last 25 years in this dysfunctional organization. There has been no official “ Stephen’s control”.

And based on the results thus far with this coaching staff we could argue we should have stayed with Garrett although I felt last year especially after the Patriot game it had become too toxic atmosphere for Garrett to remain.

My argument was always Garrett was best puppet we could hope for despite whatever flaws in coaching he had which I never denied.

Accepting the dysfunction isn’t like the ones who kept buying in real change was coming which would appear to be more of the suckers.
garrett lost the team. this is the penultimate failure as a coach. having said that, it also appears nolan has lost the defense. i think mac should step in and fire nolan. but i remain convinced as ever the best thing that could happen to the cowboys would be if jerry finally steps away from all football matters. however, that's not likely.

plasticman

Reaction score
Jerry still hasn't learned that you can't buy everything.

Super Bowls can't be bought, Jerry. They have to be earned. I know you still think you bought the 1995 championship but that victory was a tribute to the team chemistry created by Jimmy Johnson. It was a tribute to Troy's leadership. He went to Jerry complaining that practices were too soft.

Emmitt Smith had 2100 yards from scrimmage as well as setting a new record for rushing TD's, Eight of eleven offensive starters were Pro Bowlers, two others were former Pro Bowlers. Irvin with 111 receptions and 10 TD's.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We got flexed for Cleveland. Jerry said it was for better afternoon ratings for the nfl. The game wasn't even on standard channels. We are irrelevant. No one outside of this board even cares.