Jerry spinning on the radio

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't want to have a pity party for the Cowboys. Let's get something straight. They are not very good. Not at all. But if we are being realistic football fans...not emotional Cowboy fans but actual football fans for a second? They were never going to succeed missing essentially their best players. Most here would agree Tyron Smith, Dak, Zack Martin are probably their 3 best players on the team. At least 3 of their top 5. Throw in La'El Collins. Throw in Gerald McCoy.

Respectively...how many games did you expect a Andy Dalton led-Dallas Cowboys to win?

I know we need to be pessimistic and beat this team up and trust I fault Nolan for the mess we're seeing but this team was destined to be bad if anyone is being realistic.

And if you want to bring up 2 bad teams in the Panthers and Redskns to prove this team should be better then go ahead. Those two teams are definitely getting better coaching but they suck just like we do. You can't have more losses than wins and claim to be good.
Strawman post. No one said the Panthers or Washington were good teams. The only reason those two teams, in particular, were mentioned is that they too have new head coaches. It's just a coincidence that they both have a better record than the Cowboys. Despite your claims to the contrary, your excuses for the Cowboys are nothing more than a pity party.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Strawman post. No one said the Panthers or Washington were good teams. The only reason those two teams, in particular, were mentioned is that they too have new head coaches. It's just a coincidence that they both have a better record than the Cowboys. Despite your claims to the contrary, your excuses for the Cowboys are nothing more than a pity party.
You’re trying to scapegoat the coaches because it helps you sleep better at night and allows you to continue to be a homer. Not here though. Panthers and Commanders suck as do the Giants.

RS12

Reaction score
Line between salesman and grifter so thin I can't see it in this case.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You’re trying to scapegoat the coaches because it helps you sleep better at night and allows you to continue to be a homer. Not here though. Panthers and Commanders suck as do the Giants.
I want MM and his staff fired as soon as the Cowboy's season is concluded. How you think that affects my sleep, I have no idea. You pointing out those other teams being bad is not in dispute... that's the strawman argument you keep making. All have better records than the Cowboys.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
jerry and his son suck i have no use for either one of them jerry jones will not and does not have enough money to buy a superbowl it takes a gm and coaches and front office that know what they are doing on building a team to win a championship when jimmy johnson walked out the door it was over for the cowboys and still is history since 1996 will tell u what and who the dallas cowboys are and its not pretty

Big_D

Reaction score

Commanders 7th ranked D, NY 8th, Cowboys ............... 32nd. This D is historically terrible.. I don't 100% blame Nolan, I think it runs much deeper. But Cowboys, Giants and Commanders are not in the same boat at all. For one their coaching is definitely better. I was hoping for good things from McCarthy but he's not what I expected. His gambles are too much, too often and way too over the top. This is not a smart football team atm. I think Judge and Rivera have him beat in the brains department. A little common sense goes a long way. The Cowboys don't have any!

Last edited:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want him to change. I really do.

For instance, he's alive now....
I salute you sir...
giphy.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Again with the "not about the money"

time's up old man, it ain't working

But you're not writing those checks, Jerry, which means you're not trying. I'd have an easier time living with Jerry the GM if he was having Jerry the owner throw money at the problem and it was failing. If it's "not about the money," then we need better additions to this team than Clinton Dix, Poe, a broken McCoy ...

Big_D

Reaction score
But you're not writing those checks, Jerry, which means you're not trying. I'd have an easier time living with Jerry the GM if he was having Jerry the owner throw money at the problem and it was failing. If it's "not about the money," then we need better additions to this team than Clinton Dix, Poe, a broken McCoy ...

They really have to do a much better job in free agency and the draft. No gambles, no trade ups, injury risks, drug addicts. It's time to use some common sense. The lack of it has been a problem. On top of being terrible in the free agent market.