Jerry talking about soccer

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
I have the Amazon Fire Stick. I only mention that because I have the Dallas Cowboys app so I can watch various podcasts, interviews, etc.

The reason I bring this up is I saw an interview with Jerry where he is talking about using AT&T Stadium as a central hub zone for International Soccer.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I have the Amazon Fire Stick. I only mention that because I have the Dallas Cowboys app so I can watch various podcasts, interviews, etc.

The reason I bring this up is I saw an interview with Jerry where he is talking about using AT&T Stadium as a central hub zone for International Soccer.
His international football team isn't doing so well, might as well get more money!!!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Peeling off the AT&T Stadium label and changing the name of the stadium for world cup soccer...AT&T can't be happy about that!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Peeling off the AT&T Stadium label and changing the name of the stadium for world cup soccer...AT&T can't be happy about that!
It is the FIFA rules about advertising. Jerry can't change that. AT&T knows everyone knows what the stadium is called (besides Jerry World and the Death Star)
They may still benefit in some way.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Wasn't he trying to buy a soccer team, in the UK? Or part ownership. I have not heard much more about it.
I heard nothing about it, but they looked at his success here and figured out they would be number 1 in sales only after he hired a real coach who could pick his players that they might be okay

blueblood70

Reaction score

you didn't realize that making money as a SUCCESSFUL businessman and as a business in general, is actually what your goal is.. .

BTW also that stadium is owned by the City Of Arlington and leased back to Jerry.. they vote and push for this stuff to be held in Arlington with big support from the mayor and voters as well. it literally supports the citys economy and drives business around here...

but sure life should be only about football 24/7/365 even though the season IS over for 30 teams and what all things should cease moving because you all think it should. Right

all city's and all teams do this , some just are better at it..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Fire stick? I had on in college! Lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
you can't peel those off the top of that roof..you could ADD some labeling around the parking lots and the entrances temporarily but that i bet cost 1mil to the big top roof logos that light up at night, no way they are removing or hiding those...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Fire stick? I had on in college! Lol
dude i still have those on my TV's and have the cube in my main living room... it's not outdated, you literally run them by saying hey Alexa.... it turns on and off my entire system etcetera..

blueblood70

Reaction score

i see jerry still living rent free in a lot of people's heads. they sure care more than the i can't care less threads about Jerseys and all things Jerrys Business' do or say...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dude i still have those on my TV's and have the cube in my main living room... it's not outdated, you literally run them by saying hey Alexa.... it turns on and off my entire system etcetera..
My firestick must have been different...her name wasn't Alexa! Lol!

Last edited: