Jerry talking about soccer

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
you can't peel those off the top of that roof..you could ADD some labeling around the parking lots and the entrances temporarily but that i bet cost 1mil to the big top roof logos that light up at night, no way they are removing or hiding those...
Lots and lots of duct tape.. :muttley:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I wonder how much time the 49ers or Chiefs GM's spend on soccer games or concert scheduling?

They must be scheduling whiz's to be able to handle all of that and build a Super Bowl roster.

MS17

Reaction score
Wasn't he trying to buy a soccer team, in the UK? Or part ownership. I have not heard much more about it.
Well, it could be worse, maybe. Carolina Panthers owner Dave Tepper purchased a MLS team in 2019, and the Charlotte FC began playing in the Panthers stadium soon thereafter. (after soccer modifications)

Oh yeah, the Panthers were 31-68 since then and have been through 6 head coaches. Probably not a very good model for NFL ownership.

StarLord

Reaction score
Still crazy to me that the most valuable sports franchise in the world needs to prostitute out the stadium name for money. Have more integrity..

AbeBeta

Reaction score
It is the FIFA rules about advertising. Jerry can't change that. AT&T knows everyone knows what the stadium is called (besides Jerry World and the Death Star)
They may still benefit in some way.
Y'all think the NFL is powerful.

Try FIFA on for size. What FIFA wants, FIFA gets.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I have the Amazon Fire Stick. I only mention that because I have the Dallas Cowboys app so I can watch various podcasts, interviews, etc.

The reason I bring this up is I saw an interview with Jerry where he is talking about using AT&T Stadium as a central hub zone for International Soccer.
This is why Jerry should handle being the owner and have a separate GM.
Too much on his plate for both

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have the Amazon Fire Stick. I only mention that because I have the Dallas Cowboys app so I can watch various podcasts, interviews, etc.

The reason I bring this up is I saw an interview with Jerry where he is talking about using AT&T Stadium as a central hub zone for International Soccer.
Man United!
Manchester-United-FC-Logo-3D.jpg

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
He’s gonna have to put a grass field in. FIFA won’t play on turf fields.