Twitter: Jerry: "Teams that pay big ticket on quarterback have to sacrifice other places."

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This offseason seems like Jerry is having buyers regret right now when it comes to Dak.

1. He's not going above and beyond to surround Dak with amazing talent on offense.

2. He's desperate for a dominate run game and has been vocal about it. So essentially the less Dak the better.

3. He's saying things like this, acknowledging that they paid Dak to to be great and carry things if needed, not to be carried.

I wonder if he's talking to other coaches (Quinn/Peyton) that's he's interested in and they aren't high on Dak? I doubt this, but who knows. McCarthy is set up to fail though, so a new coach is happening very soon.

Either way I think Dak is on his last legs here if he doesn't do something great. Jerry seems weirdly over this Dak experiment and he's not hiding it very well.

JBS

Reaction score
This offseason seems like Jerry is having buyers regret right now when it comes to Dak.

1. He's not going above and beyond to surround Dak with amazing talent on offense.

2. He's desperate for a dominate run game and has been vocal about it. So essentially the less Dak the better.

3. He's saying things like this, acknowledging that they paid Dak to to be great and carry things if needed, not to be carried.

I wonder if he's talking to other coaches (Quinn/Peyton) that's he's interested in and they aren't high on Dak? I doubt this, but who knows. McCarthy is set up to fail though, so a new coach is happening very soon.

Either way I think Dak is on his last legs here if he doesn't do something great. Jerry seems weirdly over this Dak experiment and he's not hiding it very well.

you keep saying this..they are stuck w Dak for YEARS..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's pretty evident that Jerry is fed up with Dak's performances over the last 6 years.
Sending a message whenever he can and it's not a loving Dak kind of message!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's pretty evident that Jerry is fed up with Dak's performances over the last 6 years.
Sending a message whenever he can and it's not a loving Dak kind of message!!
:laugh: Please. Jones is weakly trying to cover his rear by not pre-planning better for a circumstance like Tyron Smith's injury. Jones has loved Prescott since before midseason of 2016. If he did not, Prescott would no longer be on this roster.

JBS

Reaction score
We're stuck right now, but not for years.

Jerry is sending a message to Dak. Sink or swim.
They’re stuck for years. What do you think is a possible divorce date? Before 2023? Not a chance in hell