Jerry: The cavalry is coming

Carson

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Derek Carr did it yesterday…
He still had Edwards, Jacobs, Renfrow, Jones, Jackson and Waller for a half.

Carr was 1st or 2nd in the league in passing yards coming into that game.

Edwards averages 20.7 a catch (1st on the NFL) and Renfrow went over 100. All they’ve lost was Ruggs and Jackson only plays well against Dallas

CoachD

Reaction score
Can’t wait for the following …

• Monday : All hands on deck, everybody is looking like they will come back!
  • Tuesday : The players coming back were a little sore. Light day
  • Wednesday : Suffered a few minor setbacks. Still should all play!
  • Thursday : Cooper remains sick, Lamb failed concussion protocol, Tanks “soon” will be in a few weeks, Urban isn’t 100%, Gregory and Gallimore should be back in 3-4 weeks!
Thing is as funny as this might be it's actually pretty accurate.

CoachD

Reaction score
Jerry is gonna be as dead as Napoleon too by the time Dallas gets another SB win. Brown has taken all the heat on this game and maybe deservedly so, but let's not forget about Greg the Peg Leg and his inconsistent leg. He will lose another one in the coming weeks for sure. Just can't trust him.
Hey I invented Greg The Peg leg, this is copyright infringement!

slick325

Reaction score
Dallas will lose in New Orleans. Sorry Jerry. Not much will help this slide Sir.

morat1959

Reaction score
Shut up idiot! You’re why we’ll never win another one till you’re gone!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
He’s right. Like it or not. Not only will several Stars be returning but our schedule softens up with 4 consecutive games against losing record teams.
Losing teams that are playing much better (except the Giants). We will for sure lose at least one of the games to the Skins.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Saints are absolutely terrible right now.

But I fully expect Kamara, Ingram to be back and have a field day on our defense.

Cowboys are the best team to play when your struggling or going through adversity. Just ask the Broncos and Raiders. Saints will look like a super bowl contender against Dallas next Thursday night. Book it

lqmac1

Reaction score

• Thursday : Cooper remains sick, Lamb failed concussion protocol, Tanks “soon” will be in a few weeks, Urban isn’t 100%, Gregory and Gallimore should be back in 3-4 weeks!
Yeah I don’t get why they wouldn’t just lie to us and tell us everything and everyone is fine & letting them play instead of listening to the doctors and trainers. Doesn’t make sense!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Car is a damn good Qb,he put his team on his back and made all the plays he needed with backup receivers, imagine that.. also is not afraid to run when it's needed.

Carr didn't do much. Penalties played a big part in that Raiders win. Of course, Dak should be able to manipulate his receivers the same way. Why didn't Turner get any burn, Wilson looked slow and pedestrian. When Cooper and Cee Dee are starting, he looks much better.

visionary

Reaction score

you forgot

Dak: I’m pissed

Silly

Reaction score
Just give me more cheerleaders, the women ones, on the field and I am ok with whatever Jerry says!

Really not impressed by fat cowboys singing and playing the guitar. Could do with less of that!