Jerry: The cavalry is coming

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure it will be another game which is hotly contested as Saints attempt to save their season. But we should have some key stars returning by next week.
Saints are done we will win by +14 points if Prescott can score them?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, old jerry, what a riot.....always the positive thinker. He probably still thinks the light at the end of the tunnel is daylight. History has shown otherwise.

Reaction score
He’s right. Like it or not. Not only will several Stars be returning but our schedule softens up with 4 consecutive games against losing record teams.

At this point, records don't mean much in terms of sizing up the competition. Anyone can be beaten on any day.

The Boys need to compete in ALL phases of the game - Off, Def, and ST...

I say the weakness of this team is the coaching staff collectively which is run by the ultimate CEO, Jerry Jones.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, we'll probably get everyone back just in time to lose the last game and division to Philly.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
How about the flags are they coming to, well you can pretty much guarantee that, the Dallas Cowboys are the most undisciplined team in all of sports.[/QUOTE

No,The NFL Refs are the most undisciplined Officials of all of Sports

There were 28 Total Flags During The Cowboys & Raiders.

Total Plays Run from Both Teams were 145.
Isn't That 2 Flags Per 10 Plays..?

I am for both sides for Teams on the field.. (Fair & Square)

But, The NFL got a Big Problem.
Were seeing the Destruction around the league from the Refs.
Bad Product on the Field.. The Refs are making this Unwatchable.
Granted, there are some legitimate flags called.

But most of them are clearly Questionable NON Calls.

DaveRowe

Reaction score
We used to talk the talk and walk the walk. Today, we only talk the talk and it begins with our owner.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Shhhhh, don't give Jerry any ideas, he just make take your idea and market it for more $$$$
That’s fine with me . I’m invested in most of our Sponsors who are doing very well.

I decided years ago this was my best means to benefit from how our owners does business.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Haha that was my first thought as well, Lirim has been resigned? Zeurlein has now lost us two games.
umm no the defense lost the Bucs game periods end of story as if GZ does make those kicks TB simply changes their strategy the rest of game in going for more tds then settling for fgs..the ones that counted Greg made late in all the games..
the denver game a total team loss, Greg had zero to do with...
the offense was horrible in KC, they lost that game that defense held kc to 19 points nearly 3 scoreless qtrs..
and yesterday this offense put up 28, add the st td to get to 33 and 2 made fgs get us into OT and its on greg how exactly, how about the defense gave up 36 points is why we lost

so again be ignorant and believe our kicker lost the games..smh look deeper

cffl2323

Reaction score
umm no the defense lost the Bucs game periods end of story as if GZ does make those kicks TB simply changes their strategy the rest of game in going for more tds then settling for fgs..the ones that counted Greg made late in all the games..
the denver game a total team loss, Greg had zero to do with...
the offense was horrible in KC, they lost that game that defense held kc to 19 points nearly 3 scoreless qtrs..
and yesterday this offense put up 28, add the st td to get to 33 and 2 made fgs get us into OT and its on greg how exactly, how about the defense gave up 36 points is why we lost

so again be ignorant and believe our kicker lost the games..smh look deeper

Sorry Mr Zuerlein, didn't mean to upset you.