Jerry: the Cowboys will not look for outside help to replace Bland

rambo2

Reaction score
If Gilmore was available I’m guessing they’d bring him in but I’m fine with what we have. Hopefully Bland is back in no more than 6 weeks and the time will give the young guys some valuable reps.
Not for the money he got. I think that the Vikings overpaid.

gtb1943

Reaction score
In this particular case, he's spot on though. They have guys to fill in until Bland returns.
maybe we do and maybe we don't
he should STILL be looking; ALWAYS looking for more talent everywhere
just another sign of complacency you get when you never have to worry about getting fired

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In this particular case, he's spot on though. They have guys to fill in until Bland returns.
That’s not the point though. You don’t get better by standing pat. If you sign guys to put other guys on notice so they can step their game. No player should ever feel comfortable. If you go get a vet and he and Carson battle it out and Carson wins what is wrong with that?

That’s how the Cheifs stole Chauvarius Ward from us. Consistently looking to get better.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What do you like about Booth he gets burned weekly and it’s only preseason….

He gets burned then comes back and has a nice break up . He’s also a sound tackler playing the run . He doesn’t go matador . Much prefer having Booth who’s also ST then Nashon Wright .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
3rd round grade and outplayed that grade. He's had an outstanding camp, better than Bland had as a rookie.
:laugh: Ok man have at it. If you guys don’t see an issue with using talent on your roster then I can’t really tell you guys anything. This crap hasn’t worked in 28 years and you guys just want to keep committing the same mistakes over snd over. The contenders are showing you how to run a team and no let’s reinvent the wheel.

nathanlt

Reaction score
This is why his GM’ing isn’t good. He likes what he has. You should always look to upgrade your roster.
Ok... so let's start upgrading for Parsons right now...

oh, wait we can't... In the realities of the business environment, (the least fun part of football), you are wise to shift financial costs to keep core and brand players, but let rookies develop in others, hoping for Will mcClay magic.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
:laugh: Ok man have at it. If you guys don’t see an issue with using talent on your roster then I can’t really tell you guys anything. This crap hasn’t worked in 28 years and you guys just want to keep committing the same mistakes over snd over. The contenders are showing you how to run a team and no let’s reinvent the wheel.
Bland took over when Lewis got hurt as a rookie. You haven't got a clue.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can insult me that’s fine. Like I said, how contenders run their team and how Dallas does things are completely different. You have 28 years of proof and you’d still rather not believe it. Maybe you will get it another 28 years…I don’t know.