Twitter: Jerry: The Eagles are going to be all we can handle

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Jerry stans have to be torn now.

They believe what Jerry says is the gospel, but are currently whining about the Eagles not being any good.

They believe Dak can still improve 7 years in, but Hurts does not have the ability to improve 3 years in.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They believe what Jerry says is the gospel, but are currently whining about the Eagles not being any good.

They believe Dak can still improve 7 years in, but Hurts does not have the ability to improve 3 years in.

You know, saying this makes you (and by association, me) an Eagles fan now!

Reality is hard for some people.

Ken

Reaction score

Geez.

Ya really torn. I fully expected Jerry to come out and say that they suck.

bigE79

Reaction score

Just for his running ability alone,hurts over dak by a country mile.. and btw,I hated saying that :banghead:

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I bet in Philly today Eagle execs are talking about the film on Cooper Rush in a very similar way.

RS12

Reaction score
One front office spent the offseason trying to improve. The other spent it congratulating themselves on the imaginary great job they've been doing.

Jerry turns 80 in three weeks.
Ours spent the off season implementing Stevies 5 year cap plan. You should feel so much better after considering that since this FO knows their stuff.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak had great games like Hurts did last night. And he did look much improved, for last night so far.
Then back to Earth later on with mediocre games for Dak, so it will be for Hurts also.

I mean Dak can't do it against a good defense vs. preying on weak defenses, garbage stats and all of that.
But Hurts did that last night and he is SB MVP now.
You know the typical double standards on here.

I will give it some more games and against good defenses.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Who on here believes anything Jerry says? You just being corny today