Jerry to put Jimmy in ROH December 30th

blueblood70

Reaction score
25 years late.
You know that’s your opinion but it took Miami longer to put him in their ring of honor whatever they called Theirs.

they just now did it ,

so sometimes when something is so exclusive it takes time.

it is happening that’s all the matter everyone here said Jerry would never do it and everybody always says the Jerry won’t do things and jErry always does those things.

so fans need to learn to just shut up sometimes, why don’t you be happy and not say 25 years too late.... it’s not it’s just the right time in Jerry’s eyes. Doesn’t seem like Jimmy had any ill will and again MIAMI TOOK longer to celebrate jimmy’s greatness and he was just speaking with his Miami is he was here so it was the right time not right what you’re doing on the team you’re not part of the team

blueblood70

Reaction score
J by the way do there’s already a post on this you missed it by four minutes they’re gonna have to merge all these I have a feeling it’s gonna end up being a ton of them

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Honestly I hope everyone listened to that. Jerry made an excellent point, and man is Jerry growing up before our very eyes?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You are....it's easy to see. I'm just glad he's in and now we can move on.....don't start any crap!
It boils your brain that JJ finally put Jimmy in the ring, huh? You think I don't remember your posts about Jimmy? That crap was started long ago.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And interrupt Dolly? Lol
I just meant it would’ve been a more special game but yeah I didn’t think about the halftime show in the Salvation Army and all that stuff but hey it’s finally happening that’s cool that is saying giving it is a more special game I figured it would be more apropos

Maverick84

Reaction score
Honestly I hope everyone listened to that. Jerry made an excellent point, and man is Jerry growing up before our very eyes?
which point specifically? I came in halfway late... ran into the living room when I saw it was them two talking