Twitter: Jerry wants a record crowd on Sunday

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’ll never understand why Reality allows someone who’s not really a Cowboys fan, and does his best to TROLL Zoners to be a mod in the best and most Cowboys spot on the entire internet.
hes fan but like to take his shtick to the extreme with sarcasm. Its his thing ignore him if you cant handle it or battle him.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
They aren’t traveling, they moved here……
Haha I hadn't even considered that.....this was how they traveled to Jerry world half a decade ago.
hnW63Cl.0.0.0.0.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
I actually have a Nike Parsons T-shirt. First player shirt I’ve owned since Danny White when I was a kid.
I have 2 blue Jerseys, old school 22 and 81, this is the first white and first Defensive one Ive ever owned. MP has impressed.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who would suspect Jerry wants to sell every ticket he possibly can.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This made me realize that if you gave each of my likes a seat AT&T Stadium couldn't fit them.

And even if you shipped the remaining likes to the American Airlines Center you'd still have standing room only likes blocking the fire exits out into the street creating traffic issues.

That's ridiculous.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I’ll never understand why Reality allows someone who’s not really a Cowboys fan, and does his best to TROLL Zoners to be a mod in the best and most Cowboys spot on the entire internet.

He's Zone supporter and probably the biggest one at that too. That's probably why. He made a comment awhile back basically hoping Dak get's injured because of the poor O-line play. I took a screen shot of it and asked one of the mods about it, my comment was removed but his still stayed. :thumbdown: He also said Craig Morton is a better QB than Dak. Craig Morton has more INT's than TD's. :facepalm: A troll no doubt!

ESisback

Reaction score

Makes Jerry look like Gene Simmons—sales are the only priority. That only serves the rating-hungry negative drama queens. Jerry’s already rich. He’s just a shark. IMHO, Jerry’s just a freak for the larger than life, everything’s big in Texas. He loves breaking records, big crowds and contracts and events. Gotta be big and bold and brash. That’s just Booger.

ESisback

Reaction score
This made me realize that if you gave each of my likes a seat AT&T Stadium couldn't fit them.

And even if you shipped the remaining likes to the American Airlines Center you'd still have standing room only likes blocking the fire exits out into the street creating traffic issues.

That's ridiculous.

Hail, King Ridiculous! Are we gonna loosen the lids on the salt and pepper shakers again at the “Pat On The Back Awards Banquet”?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regarding that shopping mall called AT&T “Stayjum”- I wish Jerry’s greed hadn’t led him to make this a neutral site stadium. If he had made a 70k seating capacity instead of 100k, there would not so often be a flood of opposing fans sitting at our home games.

And yes I realize season ticket holders are often the ones selling their seats to the enemy. But again, this stayjum could have been a real home field advantage if it had been designed to be about something more than cold hard cash.