Twitter: Jerry wants a record crowd on Sunday

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Regarding that shopping mall called AT&T “Stayjum”- I wish Jerry’s greed hadn’t led him to make this a neutral site stadium. If he had made a 70k seating capacity instead of 100k, there would not so often be a flood of opposing fans sitting at our home games.

And yes I realize season ticket holders are often the ones selling their seats to the enemy. But again, this stayjum could have been a real home field advantage if it had been designed to be about something more than cold hard cash.

Sorry Bob, but you know Jerry only cares about money. He wants another SB but will trade it for money. I know this because he's been doing it for the past three decades.

ESisback

Reaction score
Risen is one of the best posters on this forum,he is definitely a cowboy fan,you just wouldn't know it by his sarcastic humor,which most of us find funny as hell.. people need to stop being so damn offended and lighten up.
He must not have enjoyed my sarcastic post on this thread, though. No likes!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Risen is one of the best posters on this forum,he is definitely a cowboy fan,you just wouldn't know it by his sarcastic humor,which most of us find funny as hell.. people need to stop being so damn offended and lighten up.

He and the other 3 Horsemen brings me laughter and I have no problem with it.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Regarding that shopping mall called AT&T “Stayjum”- I wish Jerry’s greed hadn’t led him to make this a neutral site stadium. If he had made a 70k seating capacity instead of 100k, there would not so often be a flood of opposing fans sitting at our home games.

And yes I realize season ticket holders are often the ones selling their seats to the enemy. But again, this stayjum could have been a real home field advantage if it had been designed to be about something more than cold hard cash.

Jerry is a (damn good) business man first, Cowboys fan second.

His stadium was designed to generate money, not solely appease Cowboys fans.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll never understand why Reality allows someone who’s not really a Cowboys fan, and does his best to TROLL Zoners to be a mod in the best and most Cowboys spot on the entire internet.

Stop drinking really takes its toll on the mind bud......One of the reasons I log on here is for Risen's posts and team news!!!

lukin2006

Reaction score
100 thousand loud cowboy fans would be nice…

be nice to 49er fans. Let’s not be eagle fans.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry wants to cash in on the Cowboys making the playoffs. I'm struggling to see why capitalism offenses anyone. Charlotte Jones in charge of the marketing department has been pushing the "White Out" message on social media in hopes this encourages more Cowboys fans in the stands. It will also make it easier to see how much red is out there. I'm looking forward to seeing how this "White Out" campaign turns out. However, I'm more interested in the results of the game. The Cowboys advancing in the playoffs is my biggest wish for the entire year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry Bob, but you know Jerry only cares about money. He wants another SB but will trade it for money. I know this because he's been doing it for the past three decades.
Not true......sorry but when you're worth BILLIONS and are very close to meeting the man in the sky do you think it's Jersey sales Jerry is desiring???
He wants 1 more SB.......desperately!!!!