Twitter: Jerry wants to win some football games

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wish he would have considered that before drastically overpaying for the RB position.

No he didn't.
They need coaches that know how to use him.
Moore obviously is not the answer, or the other coaches need to stop being in his ear. Like the stupid RB's coach.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Should have had that same spirit when Zeke was holding out. We'd have more wins if he did.

rags747

Reaction score
I love this guy, world needs much more Jerry Jones in it for sure.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jerry knows the fan base is fed up. He is in full tough guy mode now.

He is the biggest issue by far.

I dunno. Jerry is getting OLD. Starting to realize time is short. Sometimes people in business like Jerry just realize they gotta go in a different direction with their employees. It happens and can happen at any moment with people like him. I think he really expected to win against the Pats, like really believed more than any of us fans. He is just p1ssed.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I dunno. Jerry is getting OLD. Starting to realize time is short. Sometimes people in business like Jerry just realize they gotta go in a different direction with their employees. It happens and can happen at any moment with people like him. I think he really expected to win against the Pats, like really believed more than any of us fans. He is just p1ssed.

If this were true he would have fired the GM after the special teams draft.