Twitter: Jerry wants to win some football games

Qcard

Reaction score
4 of the 5, and none of won a playoff game unlike Dak.
Yet, somehow miraculously those QBs become the highest paid QB per season when they signed their contracts. Logically Dak's contract would retain highest per season $$ because Mahomes will be the first $200 million player shortly.

Like I said it's not about NFL QB metrics any more with Dak doubters. He's shown everything you need to win with a QB position.

It's a flavor thing.....venison jerky or curry goat? I just dip one in the other!

cern

Reaction score
The most overpayment has been made to Garrett.

visionary

Reaction score
Yeah, he saw he realized he was wrong when I quoted him and so he had to ignore my post.

But when I tell you it was easy thinking of examples, boy I mean REALLY easy.

Romo a great example too

lol, no
See my response to Amarichill above
Your post wasn’t worth a response

stiletto

Reaction score
The most overpayment has been made to Garrett.

You're right...Zeke will probably not see as much as Garrett has gotten and that is sad because neither deserve much above league minimum. LOL

irving

Reaction score
Jerry... "And yet, here we are, sitting home watching, again."

Jerry is going to pay Dak whatever Jerry wants to pay him. If Dak wants to get paid, it's all right there but Dak has to close the deal and wins over crappy teams isn't the way to do it IMO. I've said it all along, you want to get paid the big bucks, start notching big wins. I think it's as simple as that.
Unfortunately the quarterback playing well against good teams isn't enough for Dallas to win big games, I think you realize a lot more is required from the other two phases of the game, and lets not mention coaching. Lamar Jackson is having a great season, but if you watch the Raven play you realize they have quite a team around him and we all know their coach is one of the better coaches in the league.

Qcard

Reaction score
Unfortunately the quarterback playing well against good teams isn't enough for Dallas to win big games, I think you realize a lot more is required from the other two phases of the game, and lets not mention coaching. Lamar Jackson is having a great season, but if you watch the Raven play you realize they have quite a team around him and we all know their coach is one of the better coaches in the league.
:clap:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
lol, no
See my response to Amarichill above
Your post wasn’t worth a response

....oh lol was it not worth a response because I showed five recent examples within 30 seconds of thought

Just take your L dude

Your response to Amarichill has no relevance. Nice try though.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
When I saw that interview on NFLN I was actually happy how he emphasizes winning and that 6-5 is not acceptable and how the job is to win the SB.. All good setting the organization goal on that.

However, when I hear him say that in business he doesn't need to be No.1, that he can be 6th best and have a great year, but in NFL it is all about No.1

My comment to you Jerry, how about you give your HC the same level of control on their NFL business as you have in your business and then judge them? How about show some respect to your HC and get a real strong HC who command fear and respect from the players and press? Then judge him

:cool:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry wants to win his way - "we did it our way, baby!" Yeah, you did. With Jimmy's leftovers...23 years ago.

Cowboys fans have suffered for that delusion ever since.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

In every game for Dallas, it is a matter of opinion as to if the QB has played well or not. Well for one person is not necessarily viewed as a good game by others. But I do agree, it takes the entire team.